There are 68 users in the forums

49ers sign EDGE Kemoko Turay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,743


I got nothing to do today but look at tape of pass rushers and this guy caught my eye. He is an ideal 3-4 OLB
Future top 5 pick
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,743
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Future top 5 pick

This might be true if he stays in college for another season, but if he comes out this year I don't think he goes that early,though, if he has a impressive combine who knows
Originally posted by Andra:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Future top 5 pick

This might be true if he stays in college for another season, but if he comes out this year I don't think he goes that early,though, if he has a impressive combine who knows

He said on twitter that he's returning for another year

Kemoko Turay ‏@Kturay_58 Jan 1

New year begins with a better opportunity .. While having another year at Rutgers I'm blessed to start all over #greatnessstarts #blessed
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,743
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
He said on twitter that he's returning for another year

Kemoko Turay ‏@Kturay_58 Jan 1

New year begins with a better opportunity .. While having another year at Rutgers I'm blessed to start all over #greatnessstarts #blessed

I didn't know he decided to stay in college another season. Good call on his part
Dudes pretty good.
My nephew plays LB at Rutgers so I've seen all of their games and Turay is nice.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,743
anyone know what happened to this guy? he looked promising.
Originally posted by Andra:
anyone know what happened to this guy? he looked promising.

I was wondering the same earlier in the year bc i don't remember seeing him at all and I've watched most of the Rutgers games bc my little brother goes there..
injuries and 2 shoulder surgeries, iirc. Played in 8 games as a 3rd down specialist. Only 3 sacks and no starts.
I wonder if he goes back for another year. If not I'd take a late round flier on him.

  • Andra
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,743
Hope the dude can get healthy . He seems to have some skills
He's actually looked pretty good the past two days....gonna be all about that medical
This dude is still my guy.

https://twitter.com/NDTScouting/status/956539603888074754
Bumping so ppl can see that last tweet
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Bumping so ppl can see that last tweet



There you go
Share 49ersWebzone