LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Jacksonville Jaguar Arik Armstead-DT Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
How many times is this team going to disappoint? I hate being a 9er fan sometimes.....
  • lazy
  • Veteran
maybe he's part of a trade for some other team. *crosses fingers*
Too bad we weren't smart like the Rams and draft a running back with a torn ACL with the 10th pick....same old sorry ass Rams
Wasn't Oregon defense just about as stout as a defense can get when it counted? Dude does seem a little late off the ball at times.
Don't like the pick but lets hope this defensive staff can coach him up. I'd actually feel better about this pick if Tomsula was still the d line coach.
Originally posted by aclarke49:
How many times is this team going to disappoint? I hate being a 9er fan sometimes.....

lol really? Cause a group of men who are professionals and experts in their fields after studying for months and months disagreed with you? I didn't want him but makes you hate being a fan? then don't be. he might surprise us.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Lol we could've traded back further and got him

We don't know that nor will we ever know that. One can assume but reality is and as cliche as it sounds "it only takes one team". You never know when a team may secretly covet a prospect.

Love or hate the pick, no f**ks were given and they likely stuck to their board and their evaluations. We'll see if they can develop him and unleash the potential, it's not like the kid does not possess a high ceiling. High risk high reward pick, Baalke gambled.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wasn't Oregon defense just about as stout as a defense can get when it counted? Dude does seem a little late off the ball at times.

Don't worry, he will learn to jump off sides a bunch of times just being near Anthony Davis
Oregon was manhandled by OSU.
Originally posted by VDSF:

this + a million

we got 2 picks for him essentially. let's wait and see how he develops. I don't buy into people talking about whether he loves football or not... these same people didn't predict that borland would stop loving football and retire after 1 season.

let's judge the draft after everything is done. we need a play making wide receiver.. one of the good ones not a reach and then go from there.
I'm okay with this. He has enormous potential to be great.
Dissapointed with this pick. There were a lot of other guys i'd have rather had.

Ray, Collins and Gregory f**ked the 49ers in this draft.
Jimmy Durkin ‏@Jimmy_Durkin 19s20 seconds ago
Armstead: "I had a good visit (with #49ers). I felt comfortable with everybody."
Welcome to the 49ers Arik! Get ready to learn from some of the best in the business!
Share 49ersWebzone