LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Jacksonville Jaguar Arik Armstead-DT Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets

Is that Thomas?
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 16, 2020 at 10:19 AM ]
He was ranked #104. Just barely missed the top 100.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

weird to see Buck in colts gear

The 49ers couldn't afford him.
Next year AA, T.Williams and Deebo will be added to the top 100 in the NFL. That would be fahking awesome for a team full of pretenders.
I kept hearing how he was the best player on defense in training camp two years in a row. But at that point I didn't care. I didn't want this guy on the team because I was so sick of it. I'm glad I was wrong.
if this f**ker would have gotten a few more sacks (or if theyd have won the damn SB) just maybe he would have been the one shipped and we'd be singing a different tune with Kinlaw and Buckner haha damn!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by plummerfan:
if this f**ker would have gotten a few more sacks (or if theyd have won the damn SB) just maybe he would have been the one shipped and we'd be singing a different tune with Kinlaw and Buckner haha damn!

A Buckner/Kinlaw combination would have been deadly.

Or we just end up losing both of them

We weren't paying Buckner $21M a year, simple as that. Plus we would have never gotten a top 15 pick for Armstead, so we would have never had Buckner and Kinlaw.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

We weren't paying Buckner $21M a year, simple as that. Plus we would have never gotten a top 15 pick for Armstead, so we would have never had Buckner and Kinlaw.

Would have been awesome to have Kinlaw and Buckner, but it was never going to happen.

Originally posted by mayo49:

Would have been awesome to have Kinlaw and Buckner, but it was never going to happen.

be even better to have Buck/Arms/Kin
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Aug 4, 2020 at 12:45 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by mayo49:

be even better to have Buck/Arms/Kin

Yeah, dream DL.

#GotPaid #ByeBuckner
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I , for one, am SHOCKED!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

#GotPaid #ByeBuckner

Share 49ersWebzone