LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by RasSuar:
Sad when you're hoping for Garland to come back.

Garland didn't do a bad job for us. In fact, David Lombardi at The Athletic had his performance ranked very highly in comparison to most centers.

You mean NY85? You can just ask him in here.

Lombardi is on the PP is bad bandwagon...sounds more like NC then me

FWIW PFF has Garland as a guard (which is weird) regardless his grade compared to other centers would make him 13th overall center. Right below Rodney Hudson and above guys like Travis Frederick, James Daniels, Matt Skura, Mitch Morse
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Sep 1, 2020 at 1:11 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Lombardi is on the PP is crap bandwagon...sounds more like NC then me

Plot twist. NC is actually David trying to mislead us into thinking NY is David.
Originally posted by thl408:

Plot twist. NC is actually David trying to mislead us into thinking NY is David.

What if NY is David and NC and he has a split personality in which each persona has a different theory of football and the 49ers.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

What if NY is David and NC and he has a split personality in which each persona has a different theory of football and the 49ers.

You. You just pipe down there Mr. Whistleblower!

That is some next level Split-like work. I might try it and see how many posts I can go before I sell myself out.

That is some next level Split-like work. I might try it and see how many posts I can go before I sell myself out.

Lol
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Sep 1, 2020 at 2:25 PM ]
Any chance the team tries to bring in Jordan Devey or Jordan Roos who were just let go by the Raiders?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RasSuar:
Sad when you're hoping for Garland to come back.

Garland didn't do a bad job for us. In fact, David Lombardi at The Athletic had his performance ranked very highly in comparison to most centers.

You mean NY85? You can just ask him in here.

David's a pretty sharp dude.
This leadership and accountability is why this man needs to be resigned at all costs.

This leadership and accountability is why this man needs to be resigned at all costs.

Yeah, I'm hoping Paraag getting Kittle's hit so low next season is a direct correlation for signing Trent.
Him Sherman juice and k Williams are must signs. We can let Coleman and Tartt walk bc we have Moore and Cyprien/Harris and the rookie playmaker from Alabama waiting at safety and great depth at rb
Originally posted by elguapo:
Him Sherman juice and k Williams are must signs. We can let Coleman and Tartt walk bc we have Moore and Cyprien/Harris and the rookie playmaker from Alabama waiting at safety and great depth at rb

I can get on board with both Williams as must signs
Originally posted by illinois9er:

It will keep our secondary among the best in the league with the best lbs and pass rush
Originally posted by illinois9er:

Share 49ersWebzone