There are 198 users in the forums

Just how far away are the 49ers from a Super Bowl?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
One or two corrupt officials / flags away... hopefully, Tomsula won't irritate the refs as much as Harbs did
Unless somebody nuked Levi's I'm pretty sure they are already at the Super Bowl
If the 49ers FIX the OLINE via Draft/FA and Stay Healthy at all Positions and Bowman is atleast 95% himself and add a big play WR, I easily could see an 11-13 win season and a deep run in the playoffs, however I could also see another 7-9, 9-7 type season if Bowman isn't close to himself and the OLINE remains Horrid and no big Play WR is drafted or signed or aquired via Trade.
I think we need more than six players...more like eight or nine.imo
a whole new roster
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Super Bowl 50 is at Levis so they are going to be very close.

Yeah, like a quarter mile, so technically they are the closest team to Super Bowl 50
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
18 games away

nice
less than 12 parsecs...
Basically as far away as a new owner of the team who minds his own business and gets the f**k out of the way.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Basically as far away as a new owner of the team who minds his own business and gets the f**k out of the way.

^

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Honestly, if the 49ers stay healthy, and keep Roman or HaRominisms away from decision making, they have a very good chance.

However, the same can be said for most decent teams in the NFL.

Poor Bills fans.
We are one good 2015 draft from getting back in the superbowl.... SPEED SPEED SPEED (esp WR and PR) and health
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
We are one good 2015 draft from getting back in the superbowl.... SPEED SPEED SPEED (esp WR and PR) and health

I Second this NOTION! EYE
Originally posted by thl408:
For next year's Super Bowl, not very far. They practice very close, so about 4-6 miles.

The team was worn down after three trips of going deep in the playoffs. Injuries and ego battles at the top also played major roles. If Kap advances the sky is the limit.
Share 49ersWebzone