There are 223 users in the forums

The Silver Lining Thread (positive people come on in!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
11-3

28 other teams wish theY had that record.

98% of the board probably didn't expect this record right now at the start of the season as well.

Yeah that has quickly been forgotten. One game at a time.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by Livendiea9er:
Beginning Saturday, we're going on a five game winning streak! Sixth Lombardi here we come!

I think this loss will light a fire under the is team's ass. Injuries aside, we've been playing lackadaisical on either offense OR defense each week since we bashed up GB. I suspect there will he a sense of urgency in this locker room, and the Rams and Seahawks will pay for it heavy come these next two weeks.

Agreed
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Beginning Saturday, we're going on a five game winning streak! Sixth Lombardi here we come!

I think this loss will light a fire under the is team's ass. Injuries aside, we've been playing lackadaisical on either offense OR defense each week since we bashed up GB. I suspect there will he a sense of urgency in this locker room, and the Rams and Seahawks will pay for it heavy come these next two weeks.

They were reportedly angry after yesterday's upset. That's a good sign for the sense of urgency take.

Imo the injuries to key starters and having to play back to back to back games against three top NFL teams, two on the road even, finally caught up with the team. That said, the team is still in prime position to retake the #1 seed.

Yep!
Do we still control the outcome in Seattle next week if we lose tonight? We're not going to lose tonight dammit but I'm just asking the question
Do we still control the outcome in Seattle next week if we lose tonight? We're not going to lose tonight dammit but I'm just asking the question

Yes. We've got the edge TODAY. But it'll depend on how the teams we beat do the final two weeks.

Root for Green Bay and the Cardinals.

They were reportedly angry after yesterday's upset. That's a good sign for the sense of urgency take.

Imo the injuries to key starters and having to play back to back to back games against three top NFL teams, two on the road even, finally caught up with the team. That said, the team is still in prime position to retake the #1 seed.

Yep!

Agreed. That loss may have ended up being a blessing in disguise...in refocusing and reenergizing the team for this playoff run starting today.

If we don't win tonight, please ignore this post and stay away from heights and sharp objects.
Jimmy is now 20-5 and was clutch when it mattered

I really thought we'd be lucky to go 9-7 when I first saw our schedule. So happy how this team has progressed and playing this year.
It's pretty clear Ford is huge part to our success on defense. Having him healthy for the playoffs will be the difference in winning and losing
The last time the niners played the seahawks

Kittle was out

Gould was out ( )

Sanders got injured early.

And the niners still almost beat them if not for thee worst FG whiff in recent memory..

Seahawks lost both RBs and their Left Tackle. Clowney is back from an injury so he could be rusty. Wilson looked slow against the Cards

and didn't run as much.

Dee Ford could be back as well.
LET'S F'N GO!!!!
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Dec 24, 2019 at 1:23 AM ]

Silver lining: we good
We had some tough losses, but now we are #1 and looking to get mostly healthy when it counts the most.
Jimmy is now 20-5 and was clutch when it mattered

hahaha
We are relatively healthy entering the playoffs, it could be better, but it also could be worse.

With Dee Ford, Jaquiski Tartt, and possibly Kwon Alexander coming back for this playoff run I think we are good with what we have.

These opportunities don't come around every year so it's time to kick some ass and bring the Lombardi trophy back home.
It was a good season, but this one hurt.
Share 49ersWebzone