Buy49ers NFC Champions and Super Bowl LIV gear

There are 150 users in the forums

The Silver Lining Thread (positive people come on in!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:
Help me think and feel positive!

I'm getting Tony RomoS Cowboy like vibes from this team!! I feel like we are going to be very good during the season, but always lose in playoffs. And we can't beat the Seahawks ever!! Much like Peytons Colts vs Patriots!

I want us to be the next great dynasty! And I want to feel like we can be!!!!!!!

I'm Scurred bros!

Nothing to be scared about. For the previous 3 years, our average record was 4-12 each season. Now 10-2 this year, and our future looks bright!
[ Edited by hello49 on Dec 3, 2019 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by hello49:
We are a young team so even if we don't win it all this year our future looks bright! ...and all our young players could still improve further.

Taylor and Hurd may actually be healthy next season and Hurd could end up being better than we could have hoped!

Dee Ford might get surgery this off-season and will be fully healthy next year! Blair should also be back!

Jimmy G will keep improving with more experience!

Add in Kwon Alexander returning as well....gotta think there's better karma ahead with respect to injuries beyond the normal expected. Right now, the 49ers look like a contender for the foreseeable future, but one never really knows for sure. I expect the OL will be more consistent as well. NFC next year will be another dogfight it looks like.
I guess we can try the.'"win out " route.

Why not?
Niners just went 10-2 against some of the leagues elite.

We took the seahawks to the limit, had them beat ....without Ghould and Kittle.

Seattle gave up a 30 burger vs the Vikings.

Took the Ravens- top team in tbe nfl to most- to the absolute limit.
My perfect scenario: the Cawks and Niners win out and set up an epic match in Seattle. Jimmy and company beat them, at the Link.

Homefield, super bowl and suck our dicks
Originally posted by sacniner:
My perfect scenario: the Cawks and Niners win out and set up an epic match in Seattle. Jimmy and company beat them, at the Link.

Homefield, super bowl and suck our dicks

I can dig it!

I'm getting Tony RomoS Cowboy like vibes from this team!! I feel like we are going to be very good during the season, but always lose in playoffs. And we can't beat the Seahawks ever!! Much like Peytons Colts vs Patriots!

I want us to be the next great dynasty! And I want to feel like we can be!!!!!!!

I'm Scurred bros!

We are 0-0 in the playoffs since 2015 so kind of premature to say we won't perform when it matters. We could be an even better team when it matters the most or a choker but either way we don't know yet (and even one playoff game probably wouldn't be enough to tell us).
We're going to beat the Saints soundly. Dee Ford has his breakout game as a 49er and either Emmanuel Sanders or Deebo will have a BIG game.

49ers- 30 Saints-20

I'm Scurred bros!

Nothing to be scared about. For the previous 3 years, our average record was 4-12 each season. Now 10-2 this year, and our future looks bright!

This team was built the correct way, with a solid group up front. Run the ball and pressure the QB. s**t dynasties are made of
Originally posted by socalniner:

I'm Scurred bros!

This team was built the correct way, with a solid group up front. Run the ball and pressure the QB. s**t dynasties are made of

Agreed. With a defense and running game that will travel anywhere. It bodes well for the playoffs this year and beyond, regardless of seeding.
saints can't cover the onside kick. Falcons recovered 3 in a row.

If true, incredible.
27-17 Niners
WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SIX YEARS

(and without going into meltdown mode I've always maintained that for some reason the NFL is doing everything they can to make sure Week 17 has EVERY single NFC implication on that game (NFC West title, No 1 Seed, etc))
1. #1 seed is still in our hands... all we have to do is win out.

2. No injuries reported

3. We are in the playoffs baby!
  • DrEll
If we want to prove our mettle this is it. 2 weeks 2 games one home one away. Both wins gives us number one seed and home field advantage.
Share 49erswebzone