LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

The Silver Lining Thread (positive people come on in!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
1) 49ers showed they belong and are for real
2) Still control own destiny for #1 seed
3) Running game looks to be back on track
4) Player post-game reaction was upbeat and confident
5) We're 10-2! Who really would have guessed that at the beginning of the season?

I'm positive and confident. Yes, the loss was a bummer but not a killer. The goal has not changed and is still very much achievable. Go NINERS!
Originally posted by 4919:
Ford might help a little bit. But Staley is not an upgrade. He was a liability during Seahawks game. Breida is not better than Coleman or Mostert either.

Breida is our best overall back. What in the hell have you been watching????????
The World Champion 1994 lost 3, THREE, regular-season games. One of them, against the Eagles, they got blown out 40-8, and George Seifert BENCHED Steve Young.

We are close guys. Chill.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Rodney Harrison's comments at half-time during Pats-Texans game. "I gained a lot of respect for that team in what they did going to a hostile environment in bad weather and almost pulling it out. I wouldnt want to play this team." (talking about the Niners)

We are for REAL.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Rodney Harrison's comments at half-time during Pats-Texans game. "I gained a lot of respect for that team in what they did going to a hostile environment in bad weather and almost pulling it out. I wouldnt want to play this team." (talking about the Niners)

We are for REAL.

The game opened up a lot of eyes around the league. Except Grant Cohn/Follower of course.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
5) We're 10-2! Who really would have guessed that at the beginning of the season?

I'm positive and confident. Yes, the loss was a bummer but not a killer. The goal has not changed and is still very much achievable. Go NINERS!

Yeeeeeeessssss!!!!
  • Kyzen
One thing FOR SURE, there's NO TEAM we cannot beat in the league and that's with a boatload or injured players and giving away mistakes and points. We still haven't seen this team at their best!!!!!
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

Yeeeeeeessssss!!!!

yep. all this. didn't like how we sat down on the read option though.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
yep. all this. didn't like how we sat down on the read option though.

It was all Jedi mind tricks for the Super Bowl when LJ is gonna get wrecked...and K'Waun Williams will get his ankles returned to him
Originally posted by GoldandGarnet:
The World Champion 1994 lost 3, THREE, regular-season games. One of them, against the Eagles, they got blown out 40-8, and George Seifert BENCHED Steve Young.

We are close guys. Chill.

Probably the worst game ever to watch, until the failure to threepeat and the Super Bowl loss. A very powerful team played like total garbage.

Fred Warner is elite.
We're going to win 2 out 3 games of the hardest stretch ever in the history of NFL. I think we're in pretty good shape. And yes we will beat the Saints.
Losing to the Ravens is not the end of the world since they're an out of conference team. We still control our own destiny. Win out and we win the division and clinch the #1 seed. I think even going 3-1 these last 4 clinches the division and #1 seed
I think everyone being together on the East coast will help them regroup for the important games coming up.

Need to handle their business against the Saints.
Good news is that Kyle will have time to work on a few 4th and 1 calls....
Share 49ersWebzone