LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 383 users in the forums

The Silver Lining Thread (positive people come on in!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bosa don't want to be the highest paid DE. Lord Fangio is coming! TB12 wants to come home and lead us to 6 before he retires.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Bosa don't want to be the highest paid DE. Lord Fangio is coming! TB12 wants to come home and lead us to 6 before he retires.

Parage already licking his chops lol
Randy G
Eagles lost
Seahawks lost
Its only week 6.
Jimmy Glass
We weren't going undefeated. A cross country game after a HUGE prime time win against a long time rival with a ton of build up today's game is the perfect definition of a trap game. And even with all of the injuries and HORRIBLE calls against the defense on the last drive we are a missed field goal away from a win. I'm good.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Its only week 6.

it took til week 6 for this thread to be active
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LB49ers:
We weren't going undefeated. A cross country game after a HUGE prime time win against a long time rival with a ton of build up today's game is the perfect definition of a trap game. And even with all of the injuries and HORRIBLE calls against the defense on the last drive we are a missed field goal away from a win. I'm good.

Yeah not concerned about this loss at all. I'm honestly more surprised that we had a chance to win it as time expired because pretty much everything was going against us this game. Injuries, refs, stupid penalties, terrible weather. The Browns defense played out of their mind.
5-1 1st place in NFCW, not time to panic.
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by LB49ers:

Yeah not concerned about this loss at all. I'm honestly more surprised that we had a chance to win it as time expired because pretty much everything was going against us this game. Injuries, refs, stupid penalties, terrible weather. The Browns defense played out of their mind.

Yeah, lots see the Browns defense play another 10 games like that this year (or 11+ if you know what I mean).

Good thing Schwartz is not an NFC West DC.

Originally posted by Montana:
Randy G
Eagles lost
Seahawks lost

This along with the fact everything literally had to go against this team to lose. Players hurt, bad weather, bad officiating and game after major hype the week before. All week hearing they are best team in the league with DPOTY, OPOTY and MVP. It was bound to happen. Everything is there for the taking.
Randy G
Eagles lost
Seahawks lost

This AND they served themselves a fat humble pie. Maybe they'll get back to grinding and keeping their head down.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Randy G
Eagles lost
Seahawks lost

This AND they served themselves a fat humble pie. Maybe they'll get back to grinding and keeping their head down.

2nd string players need to step up now.
Silver Lining is maybe now this guarantees Lynch to be aggressive before the trade deadline.
49ers are 1-0 in the Super Bowl in seasons where they lost only 1 regular season game.
Share 49ersWebzone