LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

Hall of Fame LB, Patrick Willis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The pick 6 against the rams in 2009
The bone crushing hit he had on that dude from the Jets
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

2014 version: personal foul 52 on the defense, hitting a defenseless receiver 15 yard penalty automatic 1st down!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

2014 version: personal foul 52 on the defense, hitting a defenseless receiver 15 yard penalty automatic 1st down!

So true
I thought he killed him for a minute
I thought he killed him for a minute

I miss this Willis!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Today that's a 15 yd penalty and an automatic first down.
Largely forgotten in that Jets game with the Willis KO tackle, was the fact that we got a "W" against Brett Favre.

How hilarious it is for a Niner fan to care about beating Favre in a non Packer jersey.....but those wounds are taking forever to heal, with Aaron Rodgers shouldering the brunt of what his predecessor should have gotten. Of course we all know how Favre got us back the very next season in Minneapolis.

Getting back to PWilly52......moar highlights please!!
SANTA CLARA- Linebacker Patrick Willis was not fined for a controversial roughing-the-passer penalty in Sundays loss to the Arizona Cardinals, he said Thursday.

Willis also did not receive a fine from his fourth-quarter unnecessary roughness penalty against Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald.

I didn't get the FedEx in the mail, so maybe they went back and reviewed it and saw it was a good hit, Willis said. The flag was called. Thats what we have to respect.

"At the end of the day, Im always trying to do my best to play within the rules. If I do anything outside of it, I apologize for it. But Im just going to play football the best I know how.

I wish we could go back and get those flags back, but we cant do that."

Man, this is why I respect Willis so much. A true pro. Never blames anybody but himself, and never makes excuses. A huge passion to win without the pouting after a loss. Even after the Super Bowl.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Sep 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM ]

• Disp
  • Veteran
That hit on Ricky Willliams was my favorite. One of the gnarliest hits I've ever seen.
the PICK 6 IN SEATTLE IN 2008! CMON MAN!

JT O'SULLIVAN DAYS! lol
Originally posted by Niners99:
SANTA CLARA- Linebacker Patrick Willis was not fined for a controversial roughing-the-passer penalty in Sundays loss to the Arizona Cardinals, he said Thursday.

Willis also did not receive a fine from his fourth-quarter unnecessary roughness penalty against Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald.

I didn't get the FedEx in the mail, so maybe they went back and reviewed it and saw it was a good hit, Willis said. The flag was called. Thats what we have to respect.

"At the end of the day, Im always trying to do my best to play within the rules. If I do anything outside of it, I apologize for it. But Im just going to play football the best I know how.

Man, this is why I respect Willis so much. A true pro. Never blames anybody but himself, and never makes excuses. A huge passion to win without the pouting after a loss. Even after the Super Bowl.

These penalties are REALLY affecting our players psyche badly. BADLY!
Originally posted by Niners99:

Kap needs to pick up some pointers from Willis on how to present yourself when things don't go your way. Willis is straight up bad-ass real deal.

That's a penalty also these days. Defenseless WR and helmet to helmet.

lol f**k the NFL is so whack now.
Share 49ersWebzone