There are 244 users in the forums

SBL holder season tickets + goodie bag

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I didn't get mine until Wednesday. Cutting it a little close, Jed.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Berndog16:
I still have not received my tickets and had to inform a Stub Hub buyer that I could not deliver hard tickets as promised.

My rep is Krista and she is horrible. Left her 3 messages last week and sent her two emails with no response. I then left her another message this past Wednesday, as well as leaving messages for my previous rep (Heather) and another unknown rep and miraculously Krista called me 10 minutes later. Said she didn't call/email back because she has been swamped with calls. Told her as a customer service rep she sucks!

Said my package was being prepared Wednesday and would be sent out Thursday overnight. Still no package and no response from Krista.....

Originally posted by NevadaWolfPack:
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
I don't think that's any excuse. The most important thing to us STH's are the actual tickets other than winning I mean. They could at least answer all emails pertaining to people's season tickets. I would be pissed if I still hadn't received my tickets and so would others.

I would be really upset if the tickets weren't available online. I have friends using this game and transferring them via email was free and took less than 5 minutes. But to not receive actual tickets before the season (preseason) starts is pretty frustrating. I fully expect an apology for not receiving them in time, but doubt I'll get one.

I sent an email two weeks a go and left a voicemail... The email I got from my rep yesterday said "All ticket packages that haven't been mailed out yet are being overnighted. Have you received yours yet?". She couldn't even look them up before responding. That's assuming she has a way to tell if they've been shipped, which she should, it is 2014... So all and all it hasn't been a great experience...

I've had season tickets to Nevada for two seasons now, and while their numbers are much smaller (12k vs 68k) they're handles by the same compnay and only three reps handle all of those. They ALWAYS answer during working hours, and have gone above and beyond for several requests for me. Maybe if they'd mailed all the tickets before the start of the season they wouldn't be flooded with calls...

Ok venting done! Funny thing is when the tickets show up I'm sure I'll be so excite that I'll forget all about this!

For those of you wondering, your tickets are available for transferring or selling on the Levi Stadium Ticket Master Online Account. Just login and click on the "event" and it'll give you options on transferring or selling. If you sell, it'll bring you to Ticket Exchange by Ticket Master and from there you can set prices and what not.
I still have not received my tickets and had to inform a Stub Hub buyer that I could not deliver hard tickets as promised.

My rep is Krista and she is horrible. Left her 3 messages last week and sent her two emails with no response. I then left her another message this past Wednesday, as well as leaving messages for my previous rep (Heather) and another unknown rep and miraculously Krista called me 10 minutes later. Said she didn't call/email back because she has been swamped with calls. Told her as a customer service rep she sucks!

Said my package was being prepared Wednesday and would be sent out Thursday overnight. Still no package and no response from Krista.....

I have the same rep, and she is horrible. Not only for this issue but I have called her for other stuff before and no response. 49ers ticket office answered but he could not help, I asked for a supervisor and he would not talk to me said he was too busy. Just horrible customer service.
Originally posted by fc0828:

I have the same rep, and she is horrible. Not only for this issue but I have called her for other stuff before and no response. 49ers ticket office answered but he could not help, I asked for a supervisor and he would not talk to me said he was too busy. Just horrible customer service.

Krista is also my ticket rep and she absolutely sucks! Never answers her phone or returns your call. She takes forever to respond to emails too
Buddy got his yesterday and I got mine around 1 today so about 24 hours to spare... Like I mentioned before, don't care now I'm ecstatic!
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for teylo31.
The way the 49ers are handling the SB ticket eligibility really pisses me off

In order to be eligible we have to either pay in full by the 31st or set up in the payment plan and pay the first payment by the 31st. Either way i basically have to pay to be in the drawing. I havent really knocked the FO or management or Jed York over the last years transactions but part of the reason i even got season tickets was the chance to get SB tickets. Either way im going to pay for the damn tickets but telling me when i have to pay by is b******t
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teylo31:

In order to be eligible we have to either pay in full by the 31st or set up in the payment plan and pay the first payment by the 31st. Either way i basically have to pay to be in the drawing. I havent really knocked the FO or management or Jed York over the last years transactions but part of the reason i even got season tickets was the chance to get SB tickets. Either way im going to pay for the damn tickets but telling me when i have to pay by is b******t

Did you want to pay whenever you wanted? LOL

I thought it was a raffle to win Super Bowl tickets if you paid by the 31st? Either way I made my first payment today
Originally posted by pd24:

Did you want to pay whenever you wanted? LOL

No. Obviously not. This isnt my first rodeo but since the money is not due yet i shouldnt have to pay earlier just to be eligible for season tickets. It would be easy ifnit wqs just me but its a group of us that have the tickets and everyone has different financial responsibilities
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I thought it was a raffle to win Super Bowl tickets if you paid by the 31st? Either way I made my first payment today

It is but i just like to pay a one-time payment and technically the money is not due and we are not ready. I guess i have to decide if i want to make payments.

• pd24
  • Veteran

It is but i just like to pay a one-time payment and technically the money is not due and we are not ready. I guess i have to decide if i want to make payments.
Just do it and sell your super bowl tickets and make some of that money back. They go for a crazy amount. Unless you really want to go.

Just do it and sell your super bowl tickets and make some of that money back. They go for a crazy amount. Unless you really want to go.

I have been contemplating that. If i am somehow lucky enough to win in the raffle i would definitely go if the 49ers make it but if they dont its tough choice. Once in a lifetime situation but they are definitely a money maker
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I'm actually pretty sure they are.

In the last few years when they upped the quality of the packages to Season Ticket holders I asked Jed York on Twitter if the Levi's Stadium packages would be as good.

His response was one word...

"better".

So thats where the savings between tomsula's and Harbaugh's contracts went. Thanks alot season ticket holders!

I have been contemplating that. If i am somehow lucky enough to win in the raffle i would definitely go if the 49ers make it but if they dont its tough choice. Once in a lifetime situation but they are definitely a money maker
i think the raffle is for this weekends SB ?

there is a % between 25 to 30 % that goes to the teams that make the SB and 40 % to the Media and the rest is split between the rest of the 30 teams

The 49ers held a lottery for the last SB we were in
Just bringin' this back wondering if anyone has seen whether or not they'll offer some kind of goodie package with this years season tix. I know there will be no hard-copy tickets, but the other stuff would be nice.
Share 49ersWebzone