There are 271 users in the forums

SBL holder season tickets + goodie bag

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm keeping mine as a souvenir. Hopefully my kids will think its cool 30 years from now. I mean why shouldn't they, it was the beginning of the Niners new dynasty....
yup still waiting...
Is anybody else still waiting for their tickets?
Originally posted by fc0828:
Is anybody else still waiting for their tickets?

I'm waiting to get in the stadium
I got mine two days ago.
Brand new here... Actually found this site a couple weeks back when searching for some info on when season tickets would be mailed. Still waiting. Another friend still waiting as well. I know I bought mine relatively late (May, so not really, but grabbed some of the last available) but $24k later and we're still waiting 3 days before the first preseason game, come on!

Anyways, watched Colin run up the score at Nevada for his first 3 seasons as a student at Nevada and as a long time Niner fan this couldn't be playing out more perfect for my friends and I! Excited for the season, Go Niners!
Originally posted by NevadaWolfPack:
Brand new here... Actually found this site a couple weeks back when searching for some info on when season tickets would be mailed. Still waiting. Another friend still waiting as well. I know I bought mine relatively late (May, so not really, but grabbed some of the last available) but $24k later and we're still waiting 3 days before the first preseason game, come on!

Anyways, watched Colin run up the score at Nevada for his first 3 seasons as a student at Nevada and as a long time Niner fan this couldn't be playing out more perfect for my friends and I! Excited for the season, Go Niners!

Welcome aboard! The first time I ever saw Kaepernick play was the upset over Boise State after Thanksgiving in 2010.

For what it's worth, my tickets were sent via overnight FedEx, so hopefully yours turn up tomorrow.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Welcome aboard! The first time I ever saw Kaepernick play was the upset over Boise State after Thanksgiving in 2010.

For what it's worth, my tickets were sent via overnight FedEx, so hopefully yours turn up tomorrow.

Me and my cousin split on the SBL and we still haven't received our goodie bag either. He called a Rep and they told him "it's going out by last name alphabetical order". His last name starts with a V so if that's the case, we're going to get ours later later on.
Originally posted by TJA85:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Me and my cousin split on the SBL and we still haven't received our goodie bag either. He called a Rep and they told him "it's going out by last name alphabetical order". His last name starts with a V so if that's the case, we're going to get ours later later on.

I'm not sure how they went out but my friends and i have 3 seats. We all signed up at the same time in Feb 2013.

Friend with Last Name C got it on 7/30, Last Name L got it on 7/31, i got mine on 8/12 Last Name D...
Thanks for the updates and hope! My buddy also bought a pair a week or two after me. I'm last name "B" he's last name "F" for what that's worth...

The other night I received some Anchor Steam beer signs that I grabbed off eBay, they shipped from San Jose and I got a text from my fiance saying the tickets arrived. Man what a let down!

Anyways I'm sure I'll get them eventually, just didn't think it would be this late. Hopefully next year they start a little earlier!

I still have not received my tickets and had to inform a Stub Hub buyer that I could not deliver hard tickets as promised.

My rep is Krista and she is horrible. Left her 3 messages last week and sent her two emails with no response. I then left her another message this past Wednesday, as well as leaving messages for my previous rep (Heather) and another unknown rep and miraculously Krista called me 10 minutes later. Said she didn't call/email back because she has been swamped with calls. Told her as a customer service rep she sucks!

Said my package was being prepared Wednesday and would be sent out Thursday overnight. Still no package and no response from Krista.....
Originally posted by Berndog16:
I still have not received my tickets and had to inform a Stub Hub buyer that I could not deliver hard tickets as promised.

My rep is Krista and she is horrible. Left her 3 messages last week and sent her two emails with no response. I then left her another message this past Wednesday, as well as leaving messages for my previous rep (Heather) and another unknown rep and miraculously Krista called me 10 minutes later. Said she didn't call/email back because she has been swamped with calls. Told her as a customer service rep she sucks!

Said my package was being prepared Wednesday and would be sent out Thursday overnight. Still no package and no response from Krista.....
lol, take it easy...on the reps..they probably have thousands of accts to satisfy
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
lol, take it easy...on the reps..they probably have thousands of accts to satisfy

I don't think that's any excuse. The most important thing to us STH's are the actual tickets other than winning I mean. They could at least answer all emails pertaining to people's season tickets. I would be pissed if I still hadn't received my tickets and so would others.
Originally posted by Berndog16:

Same people involved here, so i emailed the guy i actually bought my tickets from. He responded immediately with a generic response. I replied and never heard back...

I also called the main number and no one ever picked up.
[ Edited by dangsdunks on Aug 15, 2014 at 9:59 AM ]
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
I don't think that's any excuse. The most important thing to us STH's are the actual tickets other than winning I mean. They could at least answer all emails pertaining to people's season tickets. I would be pissed if I still hadn't received my tickets and so would others.

I would be really upset if the tickets weren't available online. I have friends using this game and transferring them via email was free and took less than 5 minutes. But to not receive actual tickets before the season (preseason) starts is pretty frustrating. I fully expect an apology for not receiving them in time, but doubt I'll get one.

I sent an email two weeks a go and left a voicemail... The email I got from my rep yesterday said "All ticket packages that haven't been mailed out yet are being overnighted. Have you received yours yet?". She couldn't even look them up before responding. That's assuming she has a way to tell if they've been shipped, which she should, it is 2014... So all and all it hasn't been a great experience...

I've had season tickets to Nevada for two seasons now, and while their numbers are much smaller (12k vs 68k) they're handles by the same compnay and only three reps handle all of those. They ALWAYS answer during working hours, and have gone above and beyond for several requests for me. Maybe if they'd mailed all the tickets before the start of the season they wouldn't be flooded with calls...

Ok venting done! Funny thing is when the tickets show up I'm sure I'll be so excite that I'll forget all about this!
Share 49ersWebzone