LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

SBL holder season tickets + goodie bag

Shop Find 49ers gear online
looks like they were in the shoe box marked season tickets http://ninerfans.com/photo-gallery-49ers-season-ticket-holders-get-duffle-bags-sony-headphones-usb-etc/
I got an e-mail that my tickets shipped via FexEx Ground from Santa Clara last night.
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Jul 25, 2014 at 9:24 AM ]
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I got an e-mail that my tickets shipped via FexEx Ground from Santa Clara last night.

me too
says 7-10 days. wtf I could walk and pick them up faster
[ Edited by 99problems on Jul 25, 2014 at 9:39 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol, that is so s**tty.

Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

me too
says 7-10 days. wtf I could walk and pick them up faster

wait nevermind tracked it and said delivery date is today
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
lol, that is so s**tty.

I'll take yours if you don't want it. :D
For those still waiting on their season tickets, I emailed my rep and her (Sarah C.) reply was:

We have begun sending ticket packages out in waves by account number. It does not look like we've sent out your package yet. I see the last batch we've sent out was for account numbers beginning with 3003, while your account number begins with 3012, your package should be sent soon! As soon as your particular package has been sent out, we will send tracking information.Thanks,Sarah
off topic but since a ninerfans.com link was posted here, I thought I'd bring it up. That's a good site, my buddy started the site and does a great job. He goes to every practice, game & works real hard at it, if you haven't checked it out give it a chance.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
For those still waiting on their season tickets, I emailed my rep and her (Sarah C.) reply was:

We have begun sending ticket packages out in waves by account number. It does not look like we've sent out your package yet. I see the last batch we've sent out was for account numbers beginning with 3003, while your account number begins with 3012, your package should be sent soon! As soon as your particular package has been sent out, we will send tracking information.Thanks,Sarah

I got my letter and under tracking number it says to email them. LOL.

My account number starts with 3000 and I haven't received them.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 29, 2014 at 12:01 PM ]
I got my ish on Thursday.

Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

I have the same rep, don't like her
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Just got my season tickets with all the goodies.
Still waiting on mines!
anyone with an acct # starting with 3006 receive an email with tracking info yet?
Anybody else still waiting for their tickets. Called and left 3 voicemails to my rep and emailed and still havent heard anything back in a week.
Share 49ersWebzone