There are 192 users in the forums

Do you want the 49ers to kick off the season @ Seattle on TNF?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want the 49ers to kick off the season @ Seattle on TNF?

Originally posted by English:
It doesn't matter who we play. This year, we go straight through them.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
Stop with the "Niners can't beat them in Seattle" stuff. They DID last season, it was the refs who failed to see it, and call the game correctly. Instead of those stupid #12 flags the fans hold up, they should be waving black and white stiped flags.

+100000000!!!!

I hope we open up in Cheaterrall so we can tear them a new ***hole after they raise their phony flags!

**** the 13th man and the CAWK suckers!!
Nope. I want the Niners to open Sunday night in their new stadium.
It won't happen, NBC has us for week 2. It'll be Denver vs Seattle. You can take that to the bank!
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
It won't happen, NBC has us for week 2. It'll be Denver vs Seattle. You can take that to the bank!

That's what makes me think we won't be playing them in week 1. The only time NBC has had a team two weeks in a row is during the flex part of the season.

Of course that all hinges upon KC@SF actually being on SNF.

My take on it is that I'd rather play in Seattle early on and play them here in the second half of the season.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
That's what makes me think we won't be playing them in week 1. The only time NBC has had a team two weeks in a row is during the flex part of the season.

Of course that all hinges upon KC@SF actually being on SNF.

My take on it is that I'd rather play in Seattle early on and play them here in the second half of the season.

There's a chance it could happen but not likely. The Niners will open on the road, perhaps against Green Bay.

While Niners/Seattle would be the a great game. The one with more storylines will be den vs sea.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mutant-man49:

no way they do a SB rematch. SEA/SF or SEA/Dallas or SEA/NE.
We will lose if we play them opening week. BOOK IT

Im still thinking a rematch of the Super Bowl should be the first game of the year
Originally posted by WINiner:
Nope. I want the Niners to open Sunday night in their new stadium.

Niners are playing a road game in week 1, that has already been determined. The 49ers requested their home opener to be week 2. This was reported already

http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/49ers-expected-to-open-season-on-road-5230399.php

Do you even 49er?
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 8, 2014 at 8:30 AM ]
YES ....Go back and lump them up in their own house ...get it out of the way, because after that game is over, I don't wanna hear about Shermans big mouth and see multiple replays of our final play in the NFCCG ever again

Originally posted by valrod33:
We will lose if we play them opening week. BOOK IT

Im still thinking a rematch of the Super Bowl should be the first game of the year

this!

Maybe the seahawks should go to SF for our home opener so we can show them how it feels.
Two best teams in football, I'd think so
We played their home opener last year... No way do I want them to play in Seattle for their homecoming. Doesn't matter which team is better, that is a MONSTER advantage for them. Wait until emotions die a little and then play them in Seattle. That'll be a way more entertaining game IMHO.
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
We played their home opener last year... No way do I want them to play in Seattle for their homecoming. Doesn't matter which team is better, that is a MONSTER advantage for them. Wait until emotions die a little and then play them in Seattle. That'll be a way more entertaining game IMHO.

THIS
I want the Niners to roll into Seattle like a freight train on opening day, and deliver the Seahawks a payload of misery and tears.
Share 49ersWebzone