LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

All time favorite 49er touchdown celebration?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

All time favorite 49er touchdown celebration?

• Chico
  • Veteran
*** please delete if this is a duplicate ***

I know some fans hate when a player goes off in the endzone becuase it's a me, myself & I celebration but i love them. It makes it fun to watch and a little trash talking in the game hurts no one.
My all time favorite is TO celebrating on the star of the Dallas Cowboys! One of the most hated rivals of the 49ers over the years. His sharpie was a close second because it's against another hated rival but celebrating on that star was AWESOME!!!

what do you guys think? what's your favorite TD celebration?
1st thing popped up in my head was T.O's sharpie going up against S. Springs in Seattle. and then the Dallas game where he sprinted to the middle of the field and stood there on the start with his arms stretched out like "I'm a superstar b!tches".
oh how can I forget Primetime's int to the house against N.O at the stick and his endzone dance. loved that dance.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
TO & the pom poms was meh, ok
Dashon's dance after an Int was meh, ok - 49ers, other than TO, never really had a lot of players that were show offs...TO, Ricky Watters were the big show boaters
Either the Merton Hanks funky chicken or Steve Young uppercutting the air and knocking down the cameraman celebration
Chicken Man!
Merton Hanks was/is my all time favorite, when that head started bobbling it was all over.

I always liked Ken Norton Jr. boxing the goal post as well.

There have been a ton of great 49er celebrations.

Hanks was the best. And with some, he'd bust out the dance way after the touchdown -- delayed reaction dance (maybe he had to make sure his neck was alright less he snap it). It was hilarious.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Apr 3, 2014 at 4:08 PM ]
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
I wanted to pick the sharpie one cause I was at that game but I hate the cowboys too much.
Non touchdown for me was when j smith sacked warner in ot for the win and did the nails in the coffin

TO on the star or Ken Norton Jr. punching the goal post (followed by Stubblefield's "same old SORRY ass rams!)
Other: Vernon Davis signature wall dance @ Tampa Bay last year.
Merton Hanks. Chicken Dance. Hands down the greatest, weirdest, most original TD celebration evar.
Vernon Davis missed dunk
  • Chico
  • Veteran
VD standing on the podium after scoring his TD against the Giants in the NFC championship game was cool...but, the end of the game was the problem...FU KYLE!!!
Share 49ersWebzone