LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
What the f**k is wrong with this guy SMH
Dipshyte! Time to wash our hands of this turd and move on!
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by Raul98:
My dream scenario if we go CB in the 1st and 2nd is move up to get Gilbert to start along side Brock and get Verrett in the 2nd for the slot Brock and Gilbert would handle the outside Verrett the inside and Bethea and Reid up top.

Fuller + Watkins
At this point my dream scenario is Niner management getting us out of this mess cause i doubt our projected starter in Culliver will be back. What a shame i had high hopes for him this sucks.
This might sound weird but it might make a Desean signing more likely so that we can go all DB with the first few picks in the top 100

I work with a girl that roomed with Desean when he was preparing for the draft and she says that he is basically a good guy -- a little aloof -- but he hasn
t done anything wrong

TO was a diva and aloof - I rode the escalator with him at the 49er kickoff luncheon in 2000 - and would not talk to all the fans around him

TO wanted money, was aloof, but never had any off field problems

I'd be all for signing Desean so we can focus on corner in the draft
So we could go into the year with 4 DB's off the roster?
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
This might sound weird but it might make a Desean signing more likely so that we can go all DB with the first few picks in the top 100

I work with a girl that roomed with Desean when he was preparing for the draft and she says that he is basically a good guy -- a little aloof -- but he hasn
t done anything wrong

TO was a diva and aloof - I rode the escalator with him at the 49er kickoff luncheon in 2000 - and would not talk to all the fans around him

this.

t done anything wrong

I like your idea Boldin Crabtree Jackson Patton Baldwin would make it okay to not have a immediate hurry in the draft to get a WR but also it's only a temporary band aid Boldin Baldwin and Jackson and maybe even Crabtree might not be in the long term plans.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You WZ guys still think we don't need a CB with the 1st pick?

lol well of course we will,...because taking the best CB available @ our spot guarantees us a starter-quality, CB, right?
Originally posted by jreff22:
So we could go into the year with 4 DB's off the roster?

Yeah, that's scary. Not a lot of continuity there. We really need to fortify the position in the draft. Sometimes overhauling the secondary is a good thing if you bring the right players. It worked in 2011, and we have to do it again.

t done anything wrong

Interesting take, but I don't see how we cut one trouble maker and sign another. Although DeSean hasn't really done anything wrong, it seems a bit hypocritical.

Sorry if posted already, but is it known if we can completely get out of his contract with no dead money?
Originally posted by SofaKing:

t done anything wrong

Interesting take, but I don't see how we cut one trouble maker and sign another. Although DeSean hasn't really done anything wrong, it seems a bit hypocritical.

the only thing hypocritical is you calling someone who's "done nothing wrong" a troublemaker!
So he was arrested, and it does sound bad, but do we know all the facts about the case yet? It's all based on heresay and unconfirmed witnesses so far...
[ Edited by Existence on Mar 28, 2014 at 5:28 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

t done anything wrong

the only thing hypocritical is you calling someone who's "done nothing wrong" a troublemaker!

Not really. The Eagles cut him because he's a troublemaker. He hasn't done anything wrong in terms of the law, but he clearly has behavioral issues that prompted the Eagles to dump him for nothing.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 28, 2014 at 5:30 PM ]
This is F***EN crazy ! His F**K
Share 49ersWebzone