LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Chris culliver arrested

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Should have signed Revis...
Wow, I'm really disappointed to hear this. I honestly think he will end up getting cut because of this.

I bet we take at least 2 corners in the draft, probably both within those first 100 picks.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jeff Deeney ‏@PFF_Jeff

PFF Top 5 Free Agent CBs available: 1) C. Bailey 2) C. Rogers 3) J. Greer 4) J. Wilson 5) D. Patterson #49ers
Well Cully sure felon to a bad situation today.

Did you hear what happened when Cully ran next to the swimming pool? He felon.

k I'm done now lul
Ah maybe he can get away with hitting the car since they tried to block him in and the fact he kind of is a celebrity
Revis, Thurmond, DRC.. we passed on a ton of talent at the position and were really banking on Culliver to come back strong.
I am done with this dude. Cut his dumbass, all he did was take a bad situation and made it infinitely worse. If he hit someone, stop and pullover, call the police, even if youve been drinking thats a far better and decent thing for him to do, he is going to get absolutely hammered for this
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Should have signed Revis...

Didn't have the money regardless, but I think in hindsight we would have been more aggressive in FA. We were likely counting on Cully to start. This f**ks up our plans to a degree.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 28, 2014 at 4:58 PM ]
Damn it i had high hopes for him and Brock this season as our starting corners i don't know what the Niners plan on doing but my guess is he is either cut or suspend for half a season or something along those lines DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!
Soooo....Carlos Rogers....what he up to?

Originally posted by NinerSquire:
Cut his ass 2 strikes and you're out, don't need South Carolina trash in the bay.

+1
What in the f*ck.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Hey Carlos it's me Trent so how ya been?
Originally posted by niners94:
Some dumbass stuff he did. Hitting a bicycle isn't illegal but fleeing is. Should have just stayed at the scene.

If he was sober then he is potato as hell, that is what insurance is for a*****e!
Originally posted by nj9er:
Hey Carlos it's me Trent so how ya been?

Share 49ersWebzone