There are 296 users in the forums

49ers next on dynasty week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Also have to mention Mooch's infamous "bummer" in response to the NFL admitting they blew the call at the end of the game, haha.
Game on!
This hit by Whitner that is about to happen on NFLN is right up there with Lott on Icky Woods in SB 23.
Damn, was that good. We had such a chip having not sniffed the playoffs in the better part of a decade. 3 plays prior, Carlos Rodgers drops INT, again. That even feels good right now.
tivo'ed everything! cant wait to just sit down and watch them all and teach my daughter about the best dynasty ever!
Hard to believe it's been two years since this game. Time is just cruising by!
Man, if Harbaugh would of picked up two of his old Stanford players, Baldwin and Sherman, we'd have another ring!
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Mar 28, 2014 at 3:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Man, if Harbaugh would of picked up two of his old Stanford players, Tate and Sherman, we'd have another ring!

ahhh i dont know about that
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Man, if Harbaugh would of picked up two of his old Stanford players, Tate and Sherman, we'd have another ring!

ahhh i dont know about that

Do we have a hawk fan pretending to be a Niner fan here?

I'm watching the Saints game right now. Ginn gets a thigh cramp and that cost us a ring. Never know.

You mean Baldwin and Sherman? Cause Tate was a WR at Norte dame.
On Whitner's resume of letting someone get over the top in the worst possible situation, let's add the go ahead TD by Graham. Can't. Let. That. Happen.
Man Harper got crushed by Davis on that play! In all the times I have watched this game I never noticed that.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Man Harper got crushed by Davis on that play! In all the times I have watched this game I never noticed that.

That was probably my favorite part of the play. The fact that Harper tried to hit Vernon hard enough to jar the ball loose, but injured himself in the process. haha
is the path to draft about the niners today?
Share 49ersWebzone