LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

49ers next on dynasty week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:
When Is the Seahawks dynasty week? Oh yea I forgot
Forgot how much of a beast Hearst was at times. The Catch 2 game on.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Forgot how much of a beast Hearst was at times. The Catch 2 game on.

he was awesome and we were really fortunate to have got him from the bengals. he was the former 3rd pick of the 1993 draft after bledsoe and mirer. at 1 time georgia had garrison hearst and terrell davis as their rb's in 1992
Originally posted by crabman82:
he was awesome and we were really fortunate to have got him from the bengals. he was the former 3rd pick of the 1993 draft after bledsoe and mirer. at 1 time georgia had garrison hearst and terrell davis as their rb's in 1992

It's too bad he suffered injuries in both '97 and '98. He missed the last month of the '97 season and the divisional game vs Minnesota. He only had 8 carries vs gb in the conference title game. Like many I think we would have had a helleva look at Super Bowl 33 if he wouldn't have popped his ankle vs Atlanta in '98 playoffs.
How bout Eric wright PI in the steeler game in 84' week 7? That isn't even a penalty today in this league and set of rules.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Has the 1994 NFC Championship game ever been re-aired in its entirety?

I have great memories of the 1998 and 2002 wild card games, but it would've been nice to see round 3 vs Dallas.

It's fairly easy to find (high quality) uploads of the 1994 NFC Title game on YouTUBE. There are alot of good video converter & download sites to "steal" videos. Only take 15 minutes for a full game. I've used http://www.clipconverter.cc/

How does one watch the Super Bowl vs the Chargers? I've never seen it aired, never come across it on YouTUBE. I assume have to purchase off Ebay?
In general the amount of full games NFL network is airing is disappointing.

81 vs Cowboys
88 vs Bengals
98 vs Packers
02 vs Giants
maybe 2012 vs Saints

I think that's it
Originally posted by joshuatree:
It's fairly easy to find (high quality) uploads of the 1994 NFC Title game on YouTUBE. There are alot of good video converter & download sites to "steal" videos. Only take 15 minutes for a full game. I've used http://www.clipconverter.cc/

How does one watch the Super Bowl vs the Chargers? I've never seen it aired, never come across it on YouTUBE. I assume have to purchase off Ebay?

Sweet, thanks for the info!
Watching the huge comeback playoff game vs Giants from Jan, 2003. I never realized how Niners got so far behind into 2nd half cuz I originally saw only about the last 20 min of the game. Odds & ends - WTF was Cris Collinsworth doing in a 3-man booth w/ Buck & Aikman (pretty sure they were #2 FOX announcing crew back then) and why were they wearing stupid looking all-black outfits? Not even suits mind you, just different black pullover shirts. IDK why I really care but they just looked like buffoons with horrible wardrobe selection and I didn't remember those 3 together. Shockey was really good back then, but man was he an a**hole (was that his only good season LOL?). He tried to act like a bad-ass but was just a poser. Again, 49ers only trailed by 7 with under 3 min. left in the 1st half so how did they get so f**king far behind?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Watching the huge comeback playoff game vs Giants from Jan, 2003. I never realized how Niners got so far behind into 2nd half cuz I originally saw only about the last 20 min of the game. Odds & ends - WTF was Cris Collinsworth doing in a 3-man booth w/ Buck & Aikman (pretty sure they were #2 FOX announcing crew back then) and why were they wearing stupid looking all-black outfits? Not even suits mind you, just different black pullover shirts. IDK why I really care but they just looked like buffoons with horrible wardrobe selection and I didn't remember those 3 together. Shockey was really good back then, but man was he an a**hole (was that his only good season LOL?). He tried to act like a bad-ass but was just a poser. Again, 49ers only trailed by 7 with under 3 min. left in the 1st half so how did they get so f**king far behind?

nobody from the U is a poser

Love it...early in the game they ran a reverse with Owens and then came back and threw a reverse, WR toss from Owens to Streets later. Way to set them up...something very much missing from our game plans.
Loved the Jerry Rice 'Football Life' today. That man is amazing.
Also, I can't express how much Mike Rumph f**king sucked.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Love it...early in the game they ran a reverse with Owens and then came back and threw a reverse, WR toss from Owens to Streets later. Way to set them up...something very much missing from our game plans.

Is there something seriously wrong with me that knowing the outcome I'm still really pissed at Plummer and the defense right now That and this rekindle almost a Sherman-like hatred of Shockey for me.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Mar 27, 2014 at 12:22 PM ]

Let me clarify, everyone except Frank Gore.
Share 49ersWebzone