LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Great plays worth remembering from 2013 season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought it might be fun to have a thread where people picked one or more of their favorite individual plays from the 2013 season - especially if you can find a video of the play. I don't just mean plays like Bowman's interception at the end of the Atlanta game that are obvious standouts. Here's one to start off:

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Quinton-Patton-makes-29-yard-catch-vs-AZ/a66431f5-064f-4c07-bcd8-4f1b0d665a0a

Note: this is the first thread I have tried to start. If this is not appropriate, then will a mod please delete it (or lock it).
  • Garce
  • Veteran
The Bownman pick six.....

Also his play in the NFCCG.... although it's heartbreaking to watch, but his last play stripping the ball on the goal line was one of the greatest plays I have ever seen. When you factor in the stakes.
  • thl408
Cool thread idea.

Into the history book goes Shaub as he throws a pick6 in FOUR consecutive games.

Not quite a Super Bowl win but pretty close

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/NaVorro-Bowman-49ers-Win-Celebrated-By-Many/b87bd6ac-3aec-433c-b23e-b1f082825a70

Pure magic.
Originally posted by Garcia:
The Bownman pick six.....

Also his play in the NFCCG.... although it's heartbreaking to watch, but his last play stripping the ball on the goal line was one of the greatest plays I have ever seen. When you factor in the stakes.

I know man. Bowman will forever have a place in my heart after that play. I mean that's the epitome of a warrior.

A couple of plays for me: Gores 50 yard run to put us in field goals range against Seattle. That's an obv though. I don't know if preseason counts but the Lavelle Hawkins drop/catch for a TD against the Chargers was epic. My most favorite play of the season was in the NFCCG. First play of the game Wilson goes out on a bootleg that Aldon smells like a shark for a FF and safety. That's why he's going to break the bank.
  • thl408
The laser strike that Colin threw, while jumping, in the NFC Championship.

My jaw hit the floor when he threw that pass, for that fact that he threw it, and for the fact that he placed it right where he did.
ahmad's interception of drew brees
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by linkboy:
The laser strike that Colin threw, while jumping, in the NFC Championship.

My jaw hit the floor when he threw that pass, for that fact that he threw it, and for the fact that he placed it right where he did.

• thl408
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone