LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Blaine Gabbert

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice move for a backup QB with some NFL experience and decent physical tools. Way to go, Baalke. Time for Harbaugh to work his Alex Smith magic and turn him into a serviceable player.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Mar 11, 2014 at 2:52 PM ]
@APMarkLong Caldwell says Jaguars gets a 6th in this year's draft and a conditional pick next year for Blaine Gabbert

So my guess is if we sign him after next year for say a few more years we would probably owe them probably a 7th also. That or its on the condition if he starts a certain amount of games they get an extra 7 or whatever.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Sunshiiiiiine!!!!

Damn you beat me to it...was just going to post that.

Hopefully that nickname sticks over in the Bay. Haha!!
We just traded for one of the worst quarterbacks in the league.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Well didn't seem he was able to work his magic with Colt McCoy

That's more because McCoy spends most of his time looking to make sure that James Harrison isn't following him around.
Sunshiiiiiine!!!!

Once again Negrodamus comes through with proper nickname.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I can see the jersey now

Sunshine
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:

Backup QB, my man.

Think positive. And, he might be able to steady the ship when needed. He played for the f**king Jags, I mean the book is still out on him.
Sunshiiiiiine!!!!

that would be funny. and perhaps I could get some credit for that creation

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by 49erfanatic:

Backup QB, my man.

Think positive. And, he might be able to steady the ship when needed. He played for the f**king Jags, I mean the book is still out on him.

Hoping for a Steve Young like redemption for Gabbert.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Sunshiiiiiine!!!!

that would be funny. and perhaps I could get some credit for that creation

Now I don't have to change the first letter of my Alex jersey.
Another project for harbs
Theres a reason this guy went 10th overall in 2011. for a 6th round pick this deal is a no brainer. 49ers still have over a dozen picks left. I dont see the downside.
Can someone answer for me if Gabbert will be making more than Kap this upcoming season? Without a new deal for Kap worked out yet
Share 49ersWebzone