LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

If it comes down to it, who would you rather have?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If it comes down to it, who would you rather have?

Originally posted by captveg:
We're comparing the 1994 Cowboys to the 2014 Niners, not the 2010 Niners.

Johnson > Switzer to Harbaugh > theoretical successor.

Agreed.

I give credit to Harbaugh for coaching that 2011 team up but I give more credit to Baalke for completely over-hauling a pathetic roster.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Harbaugh inherited a hot mess... You can't see the difference between the 1994 cowboys and the 2010 49ers?

We're comparing the 1994 Cowboys to the 2014 Niners, not the 2010 Niners.

Johnson > Switzer to Harbaugh > theoretical successor.

Not really.

He said Switzer came onto a super bowl team with the cowboys and won it all and equated it to Harbaugh joining our team and having success...

But the Cowboys team Switzer joined were the 2 time super bowl champs. The team harbaugh joined hadn't made the playoffs in 8 years.
paraage

1) South Asian Brother

2) Salary Cap Wizard
Exactly. In a vacuum you pick Harbaugh.... if that means he will commit to coach the team for another decade. But with the likelihood that choosing Harbaugh over Baalke means you will have neither in 2-3 more years anyway - because everything points to Harbaugh being the one unhappy party that must move on to a new location every 3-5 years - then you must choose to keep Baalke.

I'd take a coach like Gruden as well and two 1st's and two 2nd's all day long for Harbaugh.

Harbaugh and his daily sideline antics costing us games from the refs and now this constant distraction can take his great talents to another pathetic team in Miami and see if he can do it all over again.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Harbs he is my fav coach love his animated passion
All I am saying is f8ck Harbaugh. If he wants to leave let him leave before he causes any more disruptions and distractions.

You go to your boss and hold him hostage to make more than he deserves and lets see how far you get. Im glad York is holding stance.
Originally posted by SteveYoung:
Exactly. In a vacuum you pick Harbaugh.... if that means he will commit to coach the team for another decade. But with the likelihood that choosing Harbaugh over Baalke means you will have neither in 2-3 more years anyway - because everything points to Harbaugh being the one unhappy party that must move on to a new location every 3-5 years - then you must choose to keep Baalke.

I'd take a coach like Gruden as well and two 1st's and two 2nd's all day long for Harbaugh.

Harbaugh and his daily sideline antics costing us games from the refs and now this constant distraction can take his great talents to another pathetic team in Miami and see if he can do it all over again.

I get it. You just don't like JH.
All I am saying is f8ck Harbaugh. If he wants to leave let him leave before he causes any more disruptions and distractions.

You go to your boss and hold him hostage to make more than he deserves and lets see how far you get. Im glad York is holding stance.

Lol agenda identified

I love Harbaugh. But I don't love the distractions he is causing. If he wants out, let him out.

Do you think his antics about his contract will help us this up-coming season?
York is on Baalke's side

Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lol agenda identified

It's no agenda.

Give this All-Star team to Gruden. We wont skip a beat.

Just like how Switzer took over the Cowboys and won a Super Bowl.

The re-build is over. We need consistency and no more distractions.
[ Edited by SteveYoung on Feb 24, 2014 at 7:09 PM ]

I love Harbaugh. But I don't love the distractions he is causing. If he wants out, let him out.

Do you think his antics about his contract will help us this up-coming season?

You love Harbaugh? You have a funny way of showing your love.

All I am saying is f8ck Harbaugh.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 24, 2014 at 7:09 PM ]

So I cant criticize him?

So I cant criticize him?

You sure can. But you're not criticizing him. You are insulting him. That is two different things.

I'm criticizing Baalke, but i still think he is a good GM. I just think JH had more to do with our turnaround then JH. You acted as if you thought the opposite, which would have been fair. That may be true, but your statements come off like you hate JH, period.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 24, 2014 at 7:14 PM ]
Is this a guy you want around? He is fighting with everyone possible.

http://nfl.si.com/2014/02/24/jim-harbaugh-tension-san-francisco-49ers/

The men are barely speaking, I'm told, and almost all communication is through email. Harbaugh also has a strained relationship with team president Paraag Marathe, sources said, and he has clashed with many within the organization. It could prove untenable. If anything, the impression I got this week was that the situation there is actually much worse than how it has been portrayed in the media, and helps explain the delay in giving a new deal to the coach, who has two years left on a contract he has outperformed.
Share 49ersWebzone