There are 176 users in the forums

If it comes down to it, who would you rather have?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If it comes down to it, who would you rather have?

• pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I can't believe so many 49ers fans are really believing this BS.

It's not all BS, there is something there.

its probably not as bad as reported, like saying baalke and harbaugh barely talk, but you'd have to be naive to think its total BS, theres something going on question is how bad is it really.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
That is true, but we also improved in pretty much every other area as well.

It is a chain effect. Jim was a better coach overall than any we've had recently. His coordinators were better by a mile as well. Fixing QB means less turnovers and less short fields and more time of possession for us and less time on field for the defense. Brad Seely fixed the ST. The QB fix was what we needed most though because it rubbed off on the defense and complimented the ST

Agreed. Our offense finally had direction under Harbaugh and a large factor was the improved play at the QB position. Harbaugh is more than just a great QB coach though. He's great coach all around and has worked wonderfully with his assistant coaches at getting the best out of the team as a whole. The overall philosophy and coaching has just been tremendous. Of course it hasn't been perfect and there are some issues with the offensive coordinator, but compared to where we were prior to 2011 and where we'd be with practically any other head coach, we should be very thankful. There isn't anyone else alive I'd rather have as our head coach. His competitiveness, knowledge, coaching ability, and the preparation he puts into his craft is what separates him and why I believe he is going to win us a few superbowls. We've literally been just a few plays away from probably winning the last three superbowls.
[ Edited by pwillis52beasty on Feb 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Raul98:
I meant it as i pick Baalke to leave. If it comes down to Harbaugh or Baalke leaving i pick Baalke (to leave)

oh I see it now :) me too man harbaugh all the way
baalke and aj jenkins bye bye
Originally posted by crabman82:

its probably not as bad as reported, like saying baalke and harbaugh barely talk, but you'd have to be naive to think its total BS, theres something going on question is how bad is it really.

I don't expect them to be the best drinking buddies. Heck, look at the relationship between Bill Walsh and Eddie D at times. It goes with the territory. Some of the best supervisors I ever had, I clashed with- a lot. I see it as no different as when players/coaches are yelling at one another on the sidelines and media makes it bigger than what it really is.
Jed York is going to flush this team down the toilet if he lets Jim go. Only an idiot cannot realize that Jim is a huge part of why this team is so great. His first year with the team he took a 6-10 team and made it a 13-3 team that was 2 Kyle Williams fumbles from the Super Bowl. With the same core group of guys that the previous regime could not win with. He made Alex Smith into a very good quarterback! What Harbaugh has done is nothing short of amazing!
Fire Baalke & Roman
fire york..

What's not to believe? Harbaugh could walk eventually if he's not happy with the contract.., but on the other end where there's smoke there usually is fire..For me it's the fact that the Browns were such a mess going into finding a coach makes me believe they exaggerated this to save some face...

Baalke did squat with Iron Mike.............Harbaugh made all the difference. he deals with these players day in and day out and he is bringing the best out of them..........Its Harbaugh allllllll the way for me
Nice knowing ya baalke
Originally posted by wailers15:

What's not to believe? Harbaugh could walk eventually if he's not happy with the contract.., but on the other end where there's smoke there usually is fire..For me it's the fact that the Browns were such a mess going into finding a coach makes me believe they exaggerated this to save some face...

They keep reporting that its noticeable at the combine that baalke and harbaugh are distant. Maybe they have jobs to do separately and are focusing on the task at hand.

I don't know but maybe most of the gm/hc teams don't talk and ours is being overblown because of the idiot browns.
JIM ! Is #1 EXTEND ! EXTEND ! NOW !!!!!!!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Who in the flock voted for Baalke??!!??!!!

Let Harbaugh leave, so we can experience what its like to have blackouts again, empty seats in the stadium, hoping and praying that we get to 8-8 and praying for a spot in the playoffs with a wildcard.

I don't give a s**t how much Baalke and Harbaugh butt heads, its not about either one of them really, its about the team and whats best for it and how to keep the winning spirit around.

Its not science how all of a sudden the 9ers started being dominant since 2011 when Harbaugh arrived. Don't f**k this up Jed, don't you f**k this up!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone