LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 372 users in the forums

What do the 49ers need to be a better team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What do the 49ers need to be a better team?

What would you do 1st?
fire roman, dude is unimaginative
All except O Line. It's one of the best in the league. It's better than what Peyton Manning is playing with. It's underrated on the WZ. People want it to be perfect but it doesn't work like that.
All of the above.
Take PEDs
These last three years have taught me we need to learn to cheat and buy calls.
Honestly, to get better, this team needs better mental Lapse avoidment. Its the critical errors like Turnovers and delay of games. The little schit that stalls drives and turns td drives into FGs. And a new safety and new center on offense.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Honestly, to get better, this team needs better mental Lapse avoidment. Its the critical errors like Turnovers and delay of games. The little schit that stalls drives and turns td drives into FGs. And a new safety and new center on offense.

THIS. WHAT WERE SEAQTLE QB NUMBERS
Stop being so dang conservative
Crush Russell Wilson in tiny tennis

They need a true complement to Crabtree. A game breaking deep threat, not another possession receiver. That was the great thing about Delanie Walker, yes a tight end. The dude had amazing speed that would make the defense pay for putting a linebacker on him. He was also an amazing blocker. Sure he had questionable hands, but he made other teams pay.
All three phases.
Special teams, and for the refs to get the f**k out our pockets.
I say help with the Oline. I wasn't impressed with the run lanes this year. Hopefully a new center will help.
Get Miller back for one thing. He is a huge key to our running game. A sledgehammering FB who's vastly underrated and he was missed in the playoff run more than I wanna admit. Best blocking FB in the league bar none.
Share 49ersWebzone