LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

2014-2015 Season belongs to the NINERS!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I look forward to taking down the Broncos and the Seahawks twice before a march to the title next year. There will be a lot of energy created with opening the new stadium. Much to look forward to. Just a long wait. I think an impact draft puts us over the top.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Niners are gonna kill the Seahawks next year. It won't be pretty.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I look forward to taking down the Broncos and the Seahawks twice before a march to the title next year. There will be a lot of energy created with opening the new stadium. Much to look forward to. Just a long wait. I think an impact draft puts us over the top.

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by kray28:

REVENGE NEVER IS, MY FRIEND.
I'm not upset that Bowman didn't win DPOY, but I am upset that he did not get ONE SINGLE VOTE. National media is TRASH! This compiled with Eddie D and Haley being snubbed for the Hall, all the bad calls on us this season... I just feel like giving up on the NFL. We are easily a top five all time franchise and get about as much respect as the Browns.
Go 49ers!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
I'm not upset that Bowman didn't win DPOY, but I am upset that he did not get ONE SINGLE VOTE. National media is TRASH! This compiled with Eddie D and Haley being snubbed for the Hall, all the bad calls on us this season... I just feel like giving up on the NFL. We are easily a top five all time franchise and get about as much respect as the Browns.
TAKE THAT HATE AND TURN IT INTO A POSITIVE. JOIN THE GROWING ARMY OF BELIEVERS!
Dominate, Destroy and Win, Win it all! NINERS!!!
f**k YEAH BROTHA. WERE GOING TO BE f**kIN DOMINANT NEXT YEAR AND WE WILL WIN THE f**kIN SUPERBOWL. WE HAVE A BOAT LOAD OF PICKS AGAIN AND HARBAUGH WILL MAKE SURE THIS TIME WE ARE SO DOMINANT THAT WE CAN NOT BE DENIED. f**k THE SEAHAWKS. THEY DISRESPECTED THE WRONG MOTHER f**kING TEAM! WERE WINNING IT ALL NEXT YEAR AND WERE GOING TO WIN IT IN DOMINANT FASHION. CAPS ARE f**kIN NECESSARY
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Dominate, Destroy and Win, Win it all! NINERS!!!

THIS! WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY!

THIS. That's f**king right. Sherman and the rest of those punk ass b***hes disrespected the wrong mother f**king team. They have dug their own grave. They will be getting their ass kicked next year very badly
Great Frickin Post! Never doubt and Never Give Up!
It's the start of a 3 peat!!! Niners baby!!!!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

THIS. That's f**king right. Sherman and the rest of those punk ass b***hes disrespected the wrong mother f**king team. They have dug their own grave. They will be getting their ass kicked next year very badly
THIS x2!!!!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by pickle:
Great Frickin Post! Never doubt and Never Give Up!

CONTINUE TO POUND THE STREETS BROTHER! WEAR YOUR GEAR WITH f**kING-A PRIDE!

Share 49ersWebzone