LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

2014-2015 Season belongs to the NINERS!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
No, I am sorry it began right here:

STOP! Don't you turn away. LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT DAMNIT! The man gave everything on that play. EVERY. THING. Does he get a DPLOY year vote? Nope. So, I'm saying it, you are thinking it, f**k THE NFL.

DON'T YOU DARE FORGET! This is not another thread on Bowman. It is a statement to the NATIONAL f**kING FOOTBALL LEAGUE THAT WE ARE JUST FINE DESTROYING YOUR PASS HEAVY LEAGUE. WE ARE THE FIVE TIME CHAMPIONS!

With a capital F!

WE WILL NOT GO AWAY! SO WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

This isn't the NINERTALK I know. The overreacting, paranoid place I first came to almost ten years ago.

Over ten years, I've told stories, posted commentary, modded, got in pissing matches with posters that are long gone. And what do I see? A continued train of worry about who are QB is. His name is Kaepernick, you know the guy that is calling out THE WHOLE F'ING WORLD!

The turtlenecked warrior takes no prisoners in his post season pressers. HE WILL DO THE SAME DURING THE REGULAR SEASON!

Hear me, my warriors. WE ARE GOING TO GO TO SUPER BOWL 49, in ARIZONA, AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE f**kING GAME!

WE.

ARE.

GOING.

TO.

WIN.

THE.

SUPER.

BOWL!

These slights, these continuous challenges to the Niners, to us the fans of the 49ers, and to those lil' niner fans just now emerging from the womb will be answered!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
I'm with you bro!
i really think that kap will be the mvp next year
Thats what i said about 2011 and 2012
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by xela510:
Thats what i said about 2011 and 2012

Wrong answer!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

PISS ON THE SEAHAWKS and THE BRONCOS! IF THEY ARE SO GREAT, WHY, OH WHY, DO THE NINERS KEEP CREEPING BACK IN THE DISCUSSION?!?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:

PISS ON THE SEAHAWKS and THE BRONCOS! IF THEY ARE SO GREAT, WHY, OH WHY, DO THE NINERS KEEP CREEPING BACK IN THE DISCUSSION?!?

HELL YES, I DO! AND SO WILL YOU! THIS THE DAY BEFORE THE SUPER BOWL. A SUPER BOWL DESIGNED TO PISS US OFF BEYOND TANGIBLE BELIEF.

Many of you do not remember the WARS against the Cowboys in the 90s. History doesn't repeat itself, but we can learn a thing or two from it. What did I learn?

The impossible is possible.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yes, my brother, yes.

cool.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Look at that trophy. LOOK AT IT. Now look at the man and the journey he took. What a story. Joe was better, blah, blah. You'll never get past the Cowboys, blah, blah. You are runner that can never throw the ball, blah, blah.

SUPER.

BOWL.

CHAMPION.

AND.

MVP!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
We win the NFCW in week 13 next season, book it!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by rice-a-roni:
We win the NFCW in week 13 next season, book it!

Yes! FROM THE MOUTH OF THE SAN FRANCISCO TREAT!

Share 49ersWebzone