LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Would You Approve this trade?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would You Approve this trade?

*49ers trade Colin Kaepernick and 3rd round pick (our own) to the Jacksonville Jaguars for the 3rd and 35th Pick in the 2014 NFL Draft

*49ers draft Johnny Manziel with the 3rd Pick in the NFL Draft.

*49ers Package 30th and a later 2nd round pick to move up for Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Evans, Marquise Lee, or Justin Gilbert

*49ers use 35th pick for remaining need WR/DB

-We get another stud QB Harbaugh can mold all while resetting our QB Mega Contract clock. We get an extra pick (basically a 1st), which would make trading up alot easier. I love Kap but Harbaugh is a QB wizard. I say pull the trigger.

Obviously this only works if Kap agrees the extend his contract, or they franchise him for 3 years.

Please, make it stop. I vote for a 500 post minimum before people are allowed to make a thread.
oh...
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Please, make it stop. I vote for a 500 post minimum before people are allowed to make a thread.

This.

Even the draft board is going to s**t these days...
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

It wasn't this bad last year, so much random crap on here now.
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:

This.

Lol sorry we all can't dedicate our lives to a forum...

It wasn't this bad last year, so much random crap on here now.

Its worse than it has ever been. Last year it got semi retarded a week or two before the draft, this year its already full potato and its still January.
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Lol sorry we all can't dedicate our lives to a forum...

Pity you couldn't dedicate yourself to basic common sense.
Its worse than it has ever been. Last year it got semi retarded a week or two before the draft, this year its already full potato and its still January.

Idaho people must just think about potatoes non-stop

Idaho people must just think about potatoes non-stop

We do have an eye for potato.

Sure dude ??? you did say 500 post limit, and I think it would be an interesting trade just trying to see what other people thought, Sorry it doesn't live up to ur "dedication to common sense" I guess greater the posts the smarter one becomes

Un-be-lievable. The offseason sucks.
*49ers trade Colin Kaepernick and 3rd round pick (our own) to the Jacksonville Jaguars for the 3rd and 35th Pick in the 2014 NFL Draft

*49ers draft Johnny Manziel with the 3rd Pick in the NFL Draft.

*49ers Package 30th and a later 2nd round pick to move up for Kelvin Benjamin, Mike Evans, Marquise Lee, or Justin Gilbert

*49ers use 35th pick for remaining need WR/DB

-We get another stud QB Harbaugh can mold all while resetting our QB Mega Contract clock. We get an extra pick (basically a 1st), which would make trading up alot easier. I love Kap but Harbaugh is a QB wizard. I say pull the trigger.

Obviously this only works if Kap agrees the extend his contract, or they franchise him for 3 years.

Sure dude ??? you did say 500 post limit, and I think it would be an interesting trade just trying to see what other people thought, Sorry it doesn't live up to ur "dedication to common sense" I guess greater the posts the smarter one becomes

Spend less time on madden, more time reading and posting. Your off season discussion will slowly start to be based in reality.
Share 49ersWebzone