LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

New Stadium, New Jerseys??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersScoutHistorian:
It wouldn't be racist if black people stopped talking like idiots.

oh.
Originally posted by lucky_49:
yeah there definitely wasn't any hint of racism there at all.

Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Seahawks fan or mentally retarded whats your guess?
This is about as hilarious at the thought of the logo changing to "SC"

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Seahawks fan or mentally retarded whats your guess?

I mean, it's such a fine line. I'm not sure how one goes about making that distinction.
I do hope they have a cool patch or something though for the first season in levi's.
So now it's my fault black people talk like that?

Of course, I don't mean all black people. The "oreos" don't talk like that, they just get made fun of for actually being articulate.
So now it's my fault black people talk like that?

Of course, I don't mean all black people. The "oreos" don't talk like that, they just get made fun of for actually being articulate.

IM DYING
lol
i thought it couldnt get dumber.

What's funny, exactly?

Someone accused me of being racist because I made fun of moronic black dudes going, "dese are hot, cuzzzz," as if them talking like that is NOT moronic.

Look at the dolts in this thread who type in either all-CAPS or don't know how to capitalize proper nouns and rely on emoticons. Seriously, Lonewolf, you're going to talk about something getting "dumber?" Really? I can run intellectual circles around you just by virtue of remembering things I learned in f'n elementary school. You're an absolute joke.
What's funny, exactly?

Someone accused me of being racist because I made fun of moronic black dudes going, "dese are hot, cuzzzz," as if them talking like that is NOT moronic.

Look at the dolts in this thread who type in either all-CAPS or don't know how to capitalize proper nouns and rely on emoticons. Seriously, Lonewolf, you're going to talk about something getting "dumber?" Really? I can run intellectual circles around you just by virtue of remembering things I learned in f'n elementary school. You're an absolute joke.

Welcome back Taber.
What's funny, exactly?

you may be able to run in intellectual circles around him, but i can run in intellectual squares around you.
Squares!
What's funny, exactly?

well mr superior intellect common knowledge would show when you say things like black people should stop talking like idiots you are going to usually be classified as a racist idiot, because you decided to leave out a simple word such as some. But enjoy running laps around my brains with everything you had figured out in elementary school.
Share 49ersWebzone