There are 262 users in the forums

New Stadium, New Jerseys??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • marls
  • Veteran
no
Originally posted by WWFGD:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
I would love to see a new look that features some gold (actual gold color). It could look amazing. If I had more time and artistic talent I would sketch out what I have pictured in my mind but of course I have neither of those things

Whats up, Cousin!

What about GOLD helmets like Notre Dame???

Id be down with letting Nike loose on our uni's.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
Some 1994 throwbacks would be smooth!

gawd no

niner talk is amazing
the sf giants did it in 2000 with pacbell pk

Edit: maybe add a thin, unnoticeable from afar, gold trim to the numbers for one season...that'd be it (other than a inaugural season patch)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 27, 2014 at 1:48 PM ]

I still think Prime is the best shut down corner/receiver to ever play the game.
Originally posted by sacniner:
If you ain't giving me the 94 jerseys, I don't give a f**k.

Agreed.

+1 and get rid of the black shoes, I think the NFL should go back to white shoes for everyone they look more professional, the black is for highschools and college teams

Originally posted by Niners99:
They added the gold trim because it made the logo look better.

Aesthetically, the current logo is the best.

No, it did not. It looks ugly and stupid. You don't do multiple outlines if you have any sense of taste or style. People like you are the reason NFL uniforms are so hideous now.
[ Edited by 49ersScoutHistorian on Jan 31, 2014 at 7:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

That looks so tacky it's hilarious. Modern NFL uniforms are hideous. Fashion is so bad in the NFL these days it's an absolute riot, and yet fans are so clueless they can't even see it and actually think it looks "tiiiiight, dawg. Yee-yuh. Dese is HOT, cuz."

Newsflash: You don't want your uniforms to look like they are made of cheap materials and kiddie paints, nor do you want busy designs that resemble vomit and/or diarrhea (I'm looking at you, Seahawks since 2002 or so).
[ Edited by 49ersScoutHistorian on Jan 31, 2014 at 7:31 PM ]
sure hope not. i really like the ones we have. pants could be a better shade of gold but thats pretty nitpicky
Originally posted by 49ersScoutHistorian:
That looks so tacky it's hilarious. Modern NFL uniforms are hideous. Fashion is so bad in the NFL these days it's an absolute riot, and yet fans are so clueless they can't even see it and actually think it looks "tiiiiight, dawg. Yee-yuh. Dese is HOT, cuz."

Newsflash: You don't want your uniforms to look like they are made of cheap materials and kiddie paints, nor do you want busy designs that resemble vomit and/or diarrhea.

yeah there definitely wasn't any hint of racism there at all.
Originally posted by lucky_49:
yeah there definitely wasn't any hint of racism there at all.

It wouldn't be racist if black people stopped talking like idiots.
Share 49ersWebzone