LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

New Stadium, New Jerseys??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I mentioned earlier I this thread that I'm on board with a '94 throwback as an alternate, since it would contrast our current unis and has championship pedigree. However I was also thinking that next year is a pretty big anniversary year for us 30th anniversary of the Super Bowl xix team, 25th anniversary of the Super Bowl xxiv team and the 20th anniversary of the xxix team. Maybe they could do a throwback for each team and wear the jersey they wore in the Super Bowl. Now for the '89 team it would require wear white at home. While our current UNIs are inspired by the 80's jerseys there is enough differences to notice. Outside the logo differences, they would both need the wide pant stripes and candy cane socks. In addition, the '84 jerseys would need the huge strips on the sleeves.
Originally posted by swayze:
No I don't think the new stadium should be in New Jersey

I do. I'd get to see all the home games, instead of having to wait until they have jets or giants on the away schedule. Going in 2015!
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
In madden when I play away I like to wear White jerseys with White pants.. Looks f**king sexy. Would not mind white on white for a few away games

Football isn't suppose to be sexy... I just threw-up in my mouth a little bit.

Lol how does white on white make you throw up? It's not that different from red on white, which I think is uglier than white on white TBH

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 24, 2014 at 5:20 PM ]
^no more 3/4 stripes on sleeve?
YES!
Originally posted by vermonator:
In madden when I play away I like to wear White jerseys with White pants.. Looks f**king sexy. Would not mind white on white for a few away games

Football isn't suppose to be sexy... I just threw-up in my mouth a little bit.

Lol how does white on white make you throw up? It's not that different from red on white, which I think is uglier than white on white TBH

because when the oregon ducks bust out their all whites (w/ the silver numbers) it's fking annoying to read..............
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

YO fever are you going to Ohana Day?? I'm thinking about going and see if Eric Reid can sign my Eric Reid jersey.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

YO fever are you going to Ohana Day?? I'm thinking about going and see if Eric Reid can sign my Eric Reid jersey.

not sure yet....... to be honest i'm not over this past sunday yet. where is gonna be at?

check the nfl sched. i might be able to........... you think any players are showing up at the M this time? effing trent williams...... lol
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jan 24, 2014 at 5:45 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

not sure yet....... to be honest i'm not over this past sunday yet. where is gonna be at?

Aloha Stadium, teams are gonna practice and scrimmage then you get autographs or try to depending on how crowded its gonna be.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Is this fake?

Because I can't find it here https://twitter.com/JedYork
lol

Aloha Stadium, teams are gonna practice and scrimmage then you get autographs or try to depending on how crowded its gonna be.

got a doctor's appt. in the morning. all depends how big the zoo gets at the stadium i guess.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Is this fake?

Because I can't find it here https://twitter.com/JedYork

I did not see it as well.
Our current unis are the bomb. No need
Share 49ersWebzone