There are 180 users in the forums

New Stadium, New Jerseys??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mod
  • Veteran
I dont hear packers fans calling for black uni's so why do we?
Originally posted by joseglopez00:
No new jersey... But wouldn't mind seeing these as an alternate for our game against the Hawks next year:

Originally posted by Niners99:
No.

Our uniforms right now are awesome.

Nike turns everything they touch into ugly crap. (Seahawks/Jaguars jerseys).

You do realize that our unis right now are made by Nike...correct?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Since it will be 20 years since our last Super Bowl win. I say:

Originally posted by Kes8514:
Originally posted by Niners99:
No.

Our uniforms right now are awesome.

Nike turns everything they touch into ugly crap. (Seahawks/Jaguars jerseys).

You do realize that our unis right now are made by Nike...correct?

Nike produces everyones jerseys. They have the contract. But the Seahawks and Jaguars are the only 2 teams that told Nike to design them something. With everyone else they just kept the same design.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Since it will be 20 years since our last Super Bowl win. I say:

This. The '94 unis were good.

Other than that, HELL NO
As a Hawk fan, I also say No. Niners have an iconic uniform like Green Bay. Leave the jerseys alone.
Originally posted by zaghawk:
As a Hawk fan, I also say No. Niners have an iconic uniform like Green Bay. Leave the jerseys alone.

I hafta say, Zag - the only unis of the Hawks I don't actually like are those neon green ones ...
Originally posted by Beeker:

I hafta say, Zag - the only unis of the Hawks I don't actually like are those neon green ones ...

the hawks should just complete our hatred of them and go back to royal blue & silver AKA dallas northwest....and go back to a hint of tame emerald green
Absolutely not.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

the hawks should just complete our hatred of them and go back to royal blue & silver AKA dallas northwest....and go back to a hint of tame emerald green

Or this
In madden when I play away I like to wear White jerseys with White pants.. Looks f**king sexy. Would not mind white on white for a few away games
Originally posted by SoCold:
think it's pretty clear we need to go back to these to win another super bowl

Ugly, ugly, ugly!
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
In madden when I play away I like to wear White jerseys with White pants.. Looks f**king sexy. Would not mind white on white for a few away games

Football isn't suppose to be sexy... I just threw-up in my mouth a little bit.
Originally posted by BimmerKing:

Football isn't suppose to be sexy... I just threw-up in my mouth a little bit.

I love that the Hawks changed their traditional unis.... They are so frickin drab and gloomy, just like the Seattle weather. You guys use to have one of the sharpest uniforms in the league, now you look like a bunch of swamp rats.
Share 49ersWebzone