LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

An UNSUNG HERO will RISE in the NFC Championship GAME

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by eastie:
Try this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk

Booooooo

America IS the greatest country in the world. Tired of this propaganda trying to make us feel ashamed of being American. This isn't the parking lot, so I'll stop there.
I was just talking about this with a buddy of mine. Other than VD, Crabtree, and Boldin, someone else is going to have to step up and make some plays. Could it be Patton, McDonald, LMJ, or hell even Boobie? Who knows, but someone has to step up. I'm liking me some Kendall Hunter sweeps on Sunday.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
and I was making fun of the fact that he has Oliver Stone's worst movie as the best football speech ever. A speech about football in a fictitious movie does not a "Football" speech make.

...Or maybe it does to some around here.

I loved that movie and the speech. I love football

Great
Yes I loved it. It was pure entertainment just as football is. It doesn't cure world hunger or anything but it does entertain for a couple hours
Originally posted by 5times:
I was just talking about this with a buddy of mine. Other than VD, Crabtree, and Boldin, someone else is going to have to step up and make some plays. Could it be Patton, McDonald, LMJ, or hell even Boobie? Who knows, but someone has to step up. I'm liking me some Kendall Hunter sweeps on Sunday.

Agreed!!! And what ever happened to the Steve Young classic bootleg plays? Kaepernick is so versatile and would be very effective running them.. I hope the offense mixes it up and Harbs opens up that playbook.. Take advantage of Seattles aggressive offense with some screens to Hunter. Do it!!!
Quintin Patton will make a huge reception to put us in FG range with time ticking down and Phil "Cash Money" Dawson seals the deal.
Great speech, but someone needs to update those slides lol
The legend of Kapernick continues
Originally posted by eonblue:
Quintin Patton will make a huge reception to put us in FG range with time ticking down and Phil "Cash Money" Dawson seals the deal.

I just hope kap looks for him.. With VD, Boldin and Crabtree out there, Patton will have the least amount of attention paid to him..
joe staley will fall on a Kap fumble
McDermott.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Boobie!!!
Originally posted by boast:
Boobie!!!

This is my favorite inspirational vid, just don't look at the posters name.
oh and I say PATTON, go get it!
Originally posted by daraceto6:

This is my favorite inspirational vid, just don't look at the posters name.

That's a nice compilation of speeches. Got my blood pumping.
Share 49ersWebzone