There are 275 users in the forums

An UNSUNG HERO will RISE in the NFC Championship GAME

Shop Find 49ers gear online
CJ SPILLMAN
BUBBA VENTRONE
VANCE MCDONALD

LEHGO!
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
OK Fanboy. What about the Braveheart speech, doesn't that get your juices flowing?

Reading comprehension fellas.

Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:

Check out the vid fellas. That is possibly the best football speech ever.

OK Fanboy. What about the Braveheart speech, doesn't that get your juices flowing?

Al's speech is relevant to the game of football that's why I like it so much.. Believe it or not I purchased brave heart on bluray several years ago and I still haven't watched it. I have to see it. I'm sure it's awsome.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
CJ SPILLMAN
BUBBA VENTRONE
VANCE MCDONALD

LEHGO!

Vance!!! It's about time we unleash him on Sherman's ass again.
Jon Baldwin
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Jon Baldwin

Will he even suit up? lol
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Patton has shown he can be the guy that can make one big play with limited opportunities. wouldn't be surprised if he made a big play on Sunday.

This
Patton has shown he can be the guy that can make one big play with limited opportunities. wouldn't be surprised if he made a big play on Sunday.

THIS!!!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

This

+1
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
CJ SPILLMAN
BUBBA VENTRONE
VANCE MCDONALD

LEHGO!

I could see McDonald catching the winning TD off a deflected ball in the end zone. I want this win so bad, especially for FRANK GORE.. God I want a SB ring for that guy.

Originally posted by SofaKing:

and I was making fun of the fact that he has Oliver Stone's worst movie as the best football speech ever. A speech about football in a fictitious movie does not a "Football" speech make.

...Or maybe it does to some around here.
Originally posted by Since07:

THIS!!!

Agree also. Patton's got great hands and has that IT factor I believe. I honestly believe Harb should call the very first offensive play, a deep ball to Patton.. Knock em dead. Go for it. All hands on deck. Catch Seattle off guard as they will be expecting a Gore run on 1st down..

and I was making fun of the fact that he has Oliver Stone's worst movie as the best football speech ever. A speech about football in a fictitious movie does not a "Football" speech make.

...Or maybe it does to some around here.

LOL I like how offended you are by it. Definitely one of his worst films, but the speech was still bad ass, Alexander is his worst by far.
LOL I like how offended you are by it. Definitely one of his worst films, but the speech was still bad ass, Alexander is his worst by far.

Agreed the speech is bad ass
I'll go with Kendall Hunter. He comes through with a game clinching TD run.
Share 49ersWebzone