There are 183 users in the forums

Carlos Rogers RELEASED

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
He's not getting his job back, book it. Dude has been terrible in coverage.

Harbaugh says he likes to roll with the hot hand. The other guys have been doing really well.

I hope JH stays with whats been working. They've been impressive to say the least.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
If the CAWK suckers put a WR out there that's playing injured and real slow, then yes, MAYBE we put Carlos on that particular guy, MAYBE
PFF's Jeff Deeny tweeted this:

Of the 31 CBs who played 200 pass snaps in slot, Carlos Rogers T-1st allowing catch every 11.6 snaps, 11th allowing 1.05 yds/ coverage snap.
Nice to have Rogers if healthy. Not sure if he would be activated this game if not healthy. I guess I trust the coaches on this.
  • thl408
Originally posted by HessianDud:
PFF's Jeff Deeny tweeted this:

Of the 31 CBs who played 200 pass snaps in slot, Carlos Rogers T-1st allowing catch every 11.6 snaps, 11th allowing 1.05 yds/ coverage snap.

He's solid in the slot, but I think that stat may be misleading. The ILB's have a lot to do with the success of defending slot WRs as well. Carlos uses his lanky arms and veteran instincts to grab and hold slot WRs. It's effective.
such a piece of s**t
get that 22 trash out of here dam we need wright in
He needs to kick rocks asap
Rogers was terrible, among other bad plays he had that was a PATHETIC attempt to break up the TD pass.
I WANT HIM GONE, HE SHOULDNT OF BEEN OUT THERE IN THE 1ST PLACE

GONE I SWEAR I NEVER WANNA SEE THAT #22 OUT THERE EVER AGAIN

• kray28
  • Veteran
I would have taken Cox over Rogers in this one. But the coaches knew better.
Good bye Rogers and bring Whitner with you!!
  • Liono
Carlos will have to take a major pay cut or get cut this offseason. No way the 49ers pay him 8 mil a year.
Originally posted by Liono:
Carlos will have to take a major pay cut or get cut this offseason. No way the 49ers pay him 8 mil a year.

Pay cut? He's gone.
Originally posted by kronik:
Good bye Rogers and bring Whitner with you!!

I'd like to keep Whitner, but it would be too much to extend him. He's gone too.
Share 49ersWebzone