LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Mic'd up Vernon Davis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
my favorite part was Kap telling VD he played big time at the end...gave him props for his work in the RUNNING GAME
Originally posted by iLL49er:
my favorite part was Kap telling VD he played big time at the end...gave him props for his work in the RUNNING GAME

and thats what makes him better than jimmy graham. when the saints decided to run the ball a lot these past 2 games, they often took graham off of the field in favour of their 2 other te's. a top flight te should never have to be taken off of the field because of his blocking, that makes you not a top flight te.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
You see how much more coordinated Vernon is now? Big Bulky ass 2006 Vernon would have never been able to make that sideline touchdown catch.

Yeah, he was all about strength and speed when he first came into the NFL. But then he realized you need technique. Detail technique. We won't see it in his numbers from year to year, but I think he's getting better every year at the position.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 14, 2014 at 10:23 AM ]
Really showed composure after the late hit. Made the Panthers look like a peewee team when he just stood back up and said, "Hey, he get a flag for that?"
  • SFGem
  • Veteran
Nothing against homosexuals. But some of y'all say some stuff on here a homosexual would say is gay.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd-Up-Vernon-Davis-at-Panthers/6f0a59f4-3170-4a68-9520-b09d3a767fe4

for someone who made an amazing catch that was almost denied by the refs he keeps his cool pretty well.

"For" should be capitalized, because it is at the beginning of the sentence.

But it's racist to point this out, right?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You guys should join up with these eagles fans and their 7+ year thread of...........appreciation of Vernon.

LMAO

Ed Hochuli: "After review, Vernon was able to keep his massive beef tube in bounds. Touchdown."
i can't wait to see vernon knock kam out next year
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You guys should join up with these eagles fans and their 7+ year thread of...........appreciation of Vernon.

LMAO

Ed Hochuli: "After review, Vernon was able to keep his massive beef tube in bounds. Touchdown."

That is epic....

We worship his massive dong. What's not to get?
Share 49ersWebzone