LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Past Three Seasons

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Who's got it better than us?

Nooooobody!!!

Another video that pumps me up is this one.. especially the Harbaugh press conference part

HOLY MOLY, greatest video youtube has ever possessed.
From 3 prior years 21-27 no playoffs to 40-13-1 & 3 NFC Championship Games w/ 1 Super Bowl and a chance at a 2nd! Who's got it better than us?
Woooooooooooo! Lets do it!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Harbaugh is the best coach in the league.

he has to win a ring before i can make that distinction.

BTW, i love this version better from 2011

I wasn't going to watch the whole thing but I couldn't stop. Nice job to whoever put it together.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Harbaugh is the best coach in the league.

he has to win a ring before i can make that distinction.

BTW, i love this version better from 2011

This one was awesome. Hadn't seen it before. Thanks for sharing man!! My sister is 12 and she's just been bitten by the 49er bug this season so i've been sharing all these videos with her. She wears her Vernon Davis jersey every gameday.
Originally posted by ivanm05:
With a third straight NFC Championship looming, I'd just like to stop for a moment and reflect how awesome they've been. Just to see this team rise from 2-14 seasons to 13+ win seasons has been nothing short of remarkable. Draft after draft, disappointment after disappointment. We're here.

And I always like to stop and cherish it because this doesn't happen often. We all die-hards are aware of this. So I go and look for videos to pump me up before a big game... and I came across this beauty. It gave me goosebumps and got me fired up. Kudos to the man that put it together. http://www.youtube.com/user/christian818dotcom

So if anyone is looking for something to fire them up, look no further. Now with that said, GO NINERS!! Let's bring the Lombardi back home!!

Damn, that gave me chills
Originally posted by scrubisme:
Damn, that gave me chills

Same but if I had to nit pick about one little thing in that video it would have to be the use of Macklemore (known Seahawk fan and Niner hater) towards the end.
Share 49ersWebzone