Ahmad Brooks "Jumper"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We have seen that before...

• cciowa
  • Veteran
cam was just a idiot on that play. terrible leader in my opinion
Cam's flop was priceless
i remember that clip from the supplemental draft
At first I rolled my eyes when he jumped, but when I thought about it he only lost a half yard, and if he timed it better that could have been the play of the game. I love Brooks.
This was another play where Aikman's stupidity annoyed me.. when he claimed that Brooks threw a punch after he got up. Not really sure what was in Aikman's vagina yesterday... oh maybe it was because the 49ers knocked off Rodgers the week before and he couldn't sit on Rodgers' wang all game so he was grouchy.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
This was another play where Aikman's stupidity annoyed me.. when he claimed that Brooks threw a punch after he got up. Not really sure what was in Aikman's vagina yesterday... oh maybe it was because the 49ers knocked off Rodgers the week before and he couldn't sit on Rodgers' wang all game so he was grouchy.

Methinks Aikman suffered one too many concussions throughout his career, his hatred for the 49ers notwithstanding.
No, Third Eye Blind sang that song
Play was too funny
LMAO I used to this s**t all the time on Madden '97 when I got frustrated.

Originally posted by trogdor:
At first I rolled my eyes when he jumped, but when I thought about it he only lost a half yard, and if he timed it better that could have been the play of the game. I love Brooks.

This!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

i did not see that so that is another example of aikman not even trying to be impartial. ripping boldin, telling the audience we were hanging in there vs a great team when we were up ten. telling people the niners are lucky they did not turn the ball over again(on the gore mishap) when we never had one turnover,.,
I was sick watching the game and that jump combined with Cam going full Lebron on that play made me fall out of bed laughing.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I was sick watching the game and that jump combined with Cam going full Lebron on that play made me fall out of bed laughing.

do you have the runs?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

do you have the runs?

No, hangover and a headcold. I do think Aikmen and Buck provided enough verbal diarhea for everyone watching though.
Share 49ersWebzone