LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

49ERS D

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know a lot of people have have been down on Carlos Rogers this year, but I think he has done a pretty good job of coverage and his knowledge and experience are probably not appreciated as much as they should be by many fans, so I was a bit concerned when he went out. I have been pleasantly surprised at how solid Cox has been playing - I think he deserves a lot of credit. I do wonder what the deal with Wright is, though. Is it that he is still also hampered by his hamstring injury or is it that he can't outplay Cox?
The defense played great but I would like to see them finish the play on on those interceptions. Both time after the pick, you had guys immediately start celebrating instead of throwing blocks. Against good defensive teams (like the Panthers and Seahawks) field position is crucial.

So yes, great game guys but please stay focused!
Who is this Brook character u speak of?
I was worried for minute with us struggling on O, but knew the D was playing well so we always have a chance.
Sorry, thought this thread was about Vernon's D.

they are a good team.. just not nearly as good as us... going into Seattle is what i have wanted all season long.... my god i will be walking around with a golden boner for the next 2 weeks after we crush their little hearts... all that Russell Wilson is better than Colin Kaepernick b******t will be put to an end...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Who is this Brook character u speak of?

the henchman of patrick and bowman
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Great Team victory.

The offense kept drives alive and gave the D time to rest.

The D showed up w/real smash-mouth performance.

Skuta was a hell of a pickup.

The pass to Smith was "perfect" - any shorter it gets blocked any longer and Smith misses the ball.

i knew skuta would improve our special teams but my goodness he is more than solid when he plays backer.. i felt sooo bad for him after that really bad call
Share 49ersWebzone