LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

If your game plan is intimidation, you need a better game plan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
aikman said boldin has been being a punk all year and hes tired of his s**t lol. i loved that. Anquan Boldin can come thru anytime and f**k my gf

Wow....Can I come too??

We walk the talk [a Ric Flair Wooooooooo]
Originally posted by Hopper:
Mike Mitchell was definitely trying to intimidate Kaep.

I love Kaep that told that punk to look up at the scoreboard in the fourth quarter.

That dude was talking s**t to everyone. Crabs, Boldin, VD, and Kap. It was getting to be stupid and it really got stupid at the time you pointed out... talking s**t when he was about to go down 13 points with about 4 or 5 minutes left...
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
aikman said boldin has been being a punk all year and hes tired of his s**t lol. i loved that. Anquan Boldin can come thru anytime and f**k my gf

Wow....Can I come too??

what have you done for me lately? lol
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

I love Kaep that told that punk to look up at the scoreboard in the fourth quarter.

That dude was talking s**t to everyone. Crabs, Boldin, VD, and Kap. It was getting to be stupid and it really got stupid at the time you pointed out... talking s**t when he was about to go down 13 points with about 4 or 5 minutes left...

i know they were thinking all game long, anyone but boldin because of all the s**t talking goin on between him and the secondary lol. i really think his attitude was the difference maker. he diffused them and their whole game plan by not backing down and giving them a taste of their own medicine

i know they were thinking all game long, anyone but boldin because of all the s**t talking goin on between him and the secondary lol. i really think his attitude was the difference maker. he diffused them and their whole game plan by not backing down and giving them a taste of their own medicine

Boldin is our tough guy and enforcer. We've needed that type of player for a long time, and I'm so glad we finally got one.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Boldin is our tough guy and enforcer. We've needed that type of player for a long time, and I'm so glad we finally got one.
hes gonna have to be 10 times as ferocious as he was today in seattle. they HATE us and want nothing more than to kill us in their house to get to the superbowl. we have to hit them and hit them f**kin hard next week!
Heres the motto for Seattle:

"If cheating is your gameplan, theres not much we can do about it, since the refs dont care."
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
How bout Steve Smith pretending (all week) to be less than expected, that's an easy out and was weak... if he did well, he would've looked great, if not, then he can blame his injury, F*** him!!

Now CAWK sucker fans bumping their gums about refs, lol... the league announced how they want refs to be consistent--call it like they did in regular season. CAWK suckers and their fans are afraid that the refs will call a fair game (everyone getting flagged).

Both offenses are gonna throw in stuff that hasn't been shown yet. They will bring it harder than Panthers did, but Niners are gonna be ready!
Originally posted by LVJay:
How bout Steve Smith pretending (all week) to be less than expected, that's an easy out and was weak... if he did well, he would've looked great, if not, then he can blame his injury, F*** him!!

Now CAWK sucker fans bumping their gums about refs, lol... the league announced how they want refs to be consistent--call it like they did in regular season. CAWK suckers and their fans are afraid that the refs will call a fair game (everyone getting flagged).

Both offenses are gonna throw in stuff that hasn't been shown yet. They will bring it harder than Panthers did, but Niners are gonna be ready!

no ones scared of their offense. we can handle them

• LVJay
  • Veteran

I hope we stuff / sack / tamper wicket willow all day and shut down the Skittles beast (no beast mode for them).

To top it off, I hope Dick She-man gets burned like never before!!
Originally posted by LVJay:

I hope we stuff / sack / tamper wicket willow all day and shut down the Skittles beast (no beast mode for them).

To top it off, I hope Dick She-man gets burned like never before!!

if our front 7 is as dominant as it was today, willow will die next week. they ate the panthers oline alive. gotta contain marshawn, that mother f**ker is strong but i think we can keep him relatively in check. sherman will be crabtrees b***h. you gotta bring the fight to him and push him out of the way on the line instead of letting him get his hands on you first. go ahead take out crabs, what are you gonna do about vernon and boldin? they dont want it
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
if our front 7 is as dominant as it was today, willow will die next week. they ate the panthers oline alive. gotta contain marshawn, that mother f**ker is strong but i think we can keep him relatively in check. sherman will be crabtrees b***h. you gotta bring the fight to him and push him out of the way on the line instead of letting him get his hands on you first. go ahead take out crabs, what are you gonna do about vernon and boldin? they dont want it

Patton and someone else could make one or two big plays too... I want Niners to stymie those azz wipes!

I wanna come thru too!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
eOriginally posted by ayetee:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Good Lord I love Kaepernick

That man is a miracle

I thought it was clever that he actually made a buttoning up gesture at the end of the supercam. I infer that as a subtle jab at Cam but

I thought it looked like a "zip-it" gesture.

Yea either way it was definitely a jab at Cam/the Panthers/fans lol.
Share 49ersWebzone