There are 239 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kap playing with confidence and crabs and boldin having a day. Playing on a short field from turnovers or three and outs early. Chunk plays on offense.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Beeker:
All I gotta say is f**k TIM LINCECUM!!!!!

I heard he's raising that dumbass flag on Sunday.

Wait .... WHAT????

I heard on the radio.

That is a SHAME! Imagine Kaep throwing the first pitch for the Dodgers...he would get roasted to no end.

Kind of like Ric Flair betraying the Panthers? haha. What exactly are Lincencum's ties to the Seahawks?

Apparently he's a Seattle native, but that's just wrong if he comes out and raises that flag, he's about to burn a lot of bridges.

Hes from Washington and went to the University of Washington. Hes raised the flag several times I believe.

To be fair, hes never said he was a 49ers fan, so theres no betrayal. Itd be a problem if he was wearing Mariners gear. Matt Kemp is a huge 49ers fan.

It sucks to see him in Seahawks colors, but at least hes loyal to his team. Im sure AZ Cardinals fans were annoyed to see Boldin wearing that Giants hat.

Yea I get that. But he needs to stay away from this game, this on a huge stage and for him to be out there AGAINST the 49ers is basically slapping all his SF fans in the face.

Cool if he's out there for any other team, but not this weekend. If his PR guy is smart, he'd tell him to decline.

Y'all need to stop bit€hing about this. Soo fuccing what? Big fuccing deal! Weren't you all the same people that teased the Panther fans when Ric Flair said that his heart is with the Niners? The same people that kept repeating Ric Flair's WOOOOOOO! the whole week? Now the tables are turned and you're whining and crying about it? It's not the end of the world people. Get over it, it won't affect the outcome of the game. C'mon Maaaaaann!!! Sunday needs to hurry the fucc up before the zone have a meltdown on this.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
ill be sure to boo the s**t out of him at AT&T park if he does that. i dont care if hes from seattle, hes been a San Francisco giant his entire career and the niners supported them. they picked timmy to do this as kind of a rick flair thing to us i guess. i dont think it really matters to us that much tho, just makes timmy look like a douche

Timmy's always been a dousch tho, he has that I don't give a f**k what you think mentality to everyone pretty much
ya but this seahawks b******t is f**kin whack. smith was sportin niners caps at every presser and the niners even drove them around in the parade after the world series. this is classless
If seattle loses, they will cease to acknowledge the existence of football until the NFL draft.
They should run straight at Sherman many, many times. Punch him in the mouth over and over. Have McDonald truck him again but as a blocking TE on running plays. I like this strategy a lot.
Originally posted by fister30:
If seattle loses, they will cease to acknowledge the existence of football until the NFL draft.
damn skippy that's what I'll do. A loss here would hurt.
Originally posted by boykster:
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Let's get a bunch of guys who never won anything important to raise our lame flag. Great idea Hags, lol.
They accomplished as much as your current team. So you know making it to the Superbowl means something.

Don't try to use reason with them - the reflection from those tarnished trophies from 20+ years ago has blinded them They think they are champions, but they're not.

Seattle doesn't have a championship pedigree and never will.

Theres a red and gold MONSTER !!!! coming your way!

win or lose on Sunday, Seattle will celebrate the successes of the team this year. 13-3 record, winning the NFC West title (suck it), best record in the NFC, home field advantage in the playoffs, beating the Saints (yet again) in the divisional round.

Just like you celebrated last year when your beloved 49ers didn't win the superbowl, you found solace in the positive results of the season.

That said - we're not losing Sunday....
Originally posted by JD9671:

Theres a red and gold MONSTER !!!! coming your way!

No matter what, I fully expect the 49ers to play at this level for several years to come. Seattle may have got in our way of getting a ring or two. We should've got one last year. Winning becomes a way of life.

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Beeker:
All I gotta say is f**k TIM LINCECUM!!!!!

I heard he's raising that dumbass flag on Sunday.

Wait .... WHAT????

I heard on the radio.

That is a SHAME! Imagine Kaep throwing the first pitch for the Dodgers...he would get roasted to no end.

Kind of like Ric Flair betraying the Panthers? haha. What exactly are Lincencum's ties to the Seahawks?

Apparently he's a Seattle native, but that's just wrong if he comes out and raises that flag, he's about to burn a lot of bridges.

Hes from Washington and went to the University of Washington. Hes raised the flag several times I believe.

To be fair, hes never said he was a 49ers fan, so theres no betrayal. Itd be a problem if he was wearing Mariners gear. Matt Kemp is a huge 49ers fan.

It sucks to see him in Seahawks colors, but at least hes loyal to his team. Im sure AZ Cardinals fans were annoyed to see Boldin wearing that Giants hat.

Yea I get that. But he needs to stay away from this game, this on a huge stage and for him to be out there AGAINST the 49ers is basically slapping all his SF fans in the face.

Cool if he's out there for any other team, but not this weekend. If his PR guy is smart, he'd tell him to decline.

lol what does it have to do with anything though? If you played for the Milwaukee Brewers, you would hide the fact that you were a 49ers fan just because it would upset the local Packer fans?

You guys are getting way too offended over this. He grew up a Seahawks fan, and his team is playing in the Champ game. It makes no sense to say hes a traitor because he works for the baseball team in the 49ers' market.

He helped the Giants win 2 rings, so I couldnt care less who his football team is.

Straw man argument. No one is saying that he can't be a fan of the Hags or publicly admit his horrible taste. The argument is that on this stage, it's a slap in the face to SF fans to see one of there beloved players raise the flag of a rival in one of the biggest games in a decade. It shows a lack of consideration from Lincecum to those that have supported him and Bay Area sports.

No it doesnt. It shows that some bay areas fans are easily offended.

Its all based on your perspective. If you played for the Seattle Mariners, and the 49ers asked you to come to an NFC title game in SF against SEA, and flip the coin, youd say "No, I dont want to alienate my Seattle fans."?? Of course you wouldnt, youd be pumped up, out there in a Niner jersey waving to the crowd from midfield.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Let's get a bunch of guys who never won anything important to raise our lame flag. Great idea Hags, lol.
They accomplished as much as your current team. So you know making it to the Superbowl means something.

Don't try to use reason with them - the reflection from those tarnished trophies from 20+ years ago has blinded them They think they are champions, but they're not.

Seattle doesn't have a championship pedigree and never will.

Your current team is a bunch of mutts and has nothing to do with the pedigree you claim to hold so dearly....20 years since you won the big prize......

win or lose on Sunday, Seattle will celebrate the successes of the team this year. 13-3 record, winning the NFC West title (suck it), best record in the NFC, home field advantage in the playoffs, beating the Saints (yet again) in the divisional round.

Just like you celebrated last year when your beloved 49ers didn't win the superbowl, you found solace in the positive results of the season.

That said - we're not losing Sunday....

Well, we can both agree that its good not to be a raider fan.

Yes, it does mean something, but it's not good enough to relive and celebrate.
Never again will I root for Lincecum if he raises that shi**y flag on Sunday.
Share 49ersWebzone