LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
F****K THE SEAHAWKS

F***K LYNCH

F****K WILSON

F****K SHERMAN

F*****K CAROLL

All deez

You forgot earl "wanna be tough guy at 5'8" Thomas

Didn't he get his d*ck broke yesterday?
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Ha, Dukes and Sharper just said on NFL Network that Richard Sherman has shut down Boldin the last two games.

First off, Week one it was like 3 on 1 all day long... secondly... 6 catches for 93 yards in San Francisco. lol, shut down..

I suspect a game very similar to the one in SF this year. I think it's going to come down to one or two TOs and whoever has the ball last. Key is to get pts early to weather the storm and we should be ok. Trading blow for blow is actually good for us because we've proven we can win games late in the playoffs. I'm feeling our ticket may be punched with a Dawson FG ala NY at SF in 2011.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this ended 17-14 or something similar to that. A lot of it rides on how well Kap plays. If he plays average again Seattle will hang around and if he plays awful like the other two games in Seattle they will walk away with an easy win. It would be great to finally see the dominant Kap against Seattle... teach those fans some humility.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Didn't he get his d*ck broke yesterday?

His VAG was brused but she will be ok i guess...
Is Percy Harvin the time of my life on the bench going to play?
Seahawks are skurrrrred:

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85655&start=0
Originally posted by Beezy33:
Ha, Dukes and Sharper just said on NFL Network that Richard Sherman has shut down Boldin the last two games.

First off, Week one it was like 3 on 1 all day long... secondly... 6 catches for 93 yards in San Francisco. lol, shut down..

I suspect a game very similar to the one in SF this year. I think it's going to come down to one or two TOs and whoever has the ball last. Key is to get pts early to weather the storm and we should be ok. Trading blow for blow is actually good for us because we've proven we can win games late in the playoffs. I'm feeling our ticket may be punched with a Dawson FG ala NY at SF in 2011.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this ended 17-14 or something similar to that. A lot of it rides on how well Kap plays. If he plays average again Seattle will hang around and if he plays awful like the other two games in Seattle they will walk away with an easy win. It would be great to finally see the dominant Kap against Seattle... teach those fans some humility.

I'm not going to buy the "we didn't have all our weapons" if our fans claim that on this one. Beyond that, the O has been playing MUCH better than a month ago and Seattle's has not. Both D's have been playing good, but one thing I noticed yesterday is that Seattle can be run on. I really hope we pound Gore early and often and let Kaep make some plays with his legs, and some playaction to VD deep. If we can execute the gameplan and not start off getting into the redzone with fgs, we will have a really good chance. To be honest, the Panthers O looked better to me than the Hawks did yesterday with the exception of Lynch. Wilson wasn't accurate much, except on a couple big plays. Our containment is key. Contain Wilson in the pocket and limit Lynch to under 100yd and I think we win.
There's nothing funnier than the Seahens Fans complaining about the refs. They seem to forget the Russell Wilson's game winning interception a year ago?
Originally posted by mattster03:
Seahawks are skurrrrred:

Ya. That scenario (Kap + Trophy + Seattle) would destroy me.

Faced with the choice of walking in on Kaepernick banging my wife or hoisting the NFC Championship trophy in Seattle I'd take Kaepernick hoisting the trophy in Seattle, but not by much.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
You forgot earl "wanna be tough guy at 5'8" Thomas

It's called the small man syndrome. Russell Wilson has it too but he's trying too hard to act cool, but you can still see it on his interviews.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Seahawks are skurrrrred:

Ya. That scenario (Kap + Trophy + Seattle) would destroy me.

Faced with the choice of walking in on Kaepernick banging my wife or hoisting the NFC Championship trophy in Seattle I'd take Kaepernick hoisting the trophy in Seattle, but not by much.

This +1

Seahawks are skurrrrred:

OMG....some of that was some funny $hit! Not sure what I would like more, going to the SB or wrecking their dream.
we have better coaches, qb, running back and defense. easy win 28-10 niners
A lotta shecawks will be playing in the probowl in honolulu
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I really do think some people will kill themselves in seattle if the niners win.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Seahawks suck.

Seahawks suck.

Seahawks suck.

Seahawks suck.

Seahawks suck.