LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
F****K THE SEAHAWKS

F***K LYNCH

F****K WILSON

F****K SHERMAN

F*****K CAROLL
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
F****K THE SEAHAWKS

F***K LYNCH

F****K WILSON

F****K SHERMAN

F*****K CAROLL

All deez
Ha, Dukes and Sharper just said on NFL Network that Richard Sherman has shut down Boldin the last two games.

First off, Week one it was like 3 on 1 all day long... secondly... 6 catches for 93 yards in San Francisco. lol, shut down..
Away team has won the last 3 NFC Championships. We are coming SeaBi*ches.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Ha, Dukes and Sharper just said on NFL Network that Richard Sherman has shut down Boldin the last two games.

First off, Week one it was like 3 on 1 all day long... secondly... 6 catches for 93 yards in San Francisco. lol, shut down..

I suspect a game very similar to the one in SF this year. I think it's going to come down to one or two TOs and whoever has the ball last. Key is to get pts early to weather the storm and we should be ok. Trading blow for blow is actually good for us because we've proven we can win games late in the playoffs. I'm feeling our ticket may be punched with a Dawson FG ala NY at SF in 2011.
[ Edited by Beezy33 on Jan 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
We cannot afford to come out sluggish from the get go, we have to be able to move the ball and quiet that crowd up

and get td's, not fg's. our MO the last three weeks is to have two great drives get into the red zone and settle for field goals. every game we start out 6-0. Lol. lets start out 14-0 and never look back.
Originally posted by BleedScarlettAndGold:
f**k these f**king assclowns. We should chip in on an RV or a bus and go up there and shank a b***h.

I heard there's a RICH Weakhawk fan who has a tricked out RV for the tailgate and hires strippers to pole dance!
Oh hell, you Seattle fans are done. Vernon just said we have to go back and "look at some film".

#Singlewinning
We need Patrick Willis to have a STATEMENT game.
I'll buy some you guys.... WA Niners fan here!

Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
F****K THE SEAHAWKS

F***K LYNCH

F****K WILSON

F****K SHERMAN

F*****K CAROLL

All deez

You forgot earl "wanna be tough guy at 5'8" Thomas
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:

That tool Heath Evans is even worse, you would think seacawks are the best team in existence the way he talks
If we go up there and win for our 4th consecutive 'playoff' quality team on the road, that would be EPIC!

Plus, it would be a good monkey off Kaep's back...

Oh, and a great amount of s**t talking we can do to the Seahawk fans!

Whether they'll admit it or not, they're nervous!
Originally posted by BleedScarlettAndGold:
Look at those cheating a*****es. They cheat with their PED's, they cheat by holding and PI on every play, they cheat with their piped in b******t noise, and now they're blocking ticket sales to us. f**k them. Good thing my in laws have an Oregon address! Gonna go up there and represent, and I'm not backing down. #QuestForSix

Agreed with u everything ur said it!... f**kin seachicken is all cheating for everythings too.
we need aldon to show up this game
Share 49ersWebzone