LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let them be the best team will win regardless 49ers are the HOTTEST team in the league
I sure feel better about beating them this year than I did last. Let's do this!!! 49ers 24, Seahawks 17
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
LOL, Seattle fans saying they'll have to beat the refs. I guess they are prepping themselves for a legitimate game where their defensive holding and PI will be called and in their eyes... that is bs to call them for PI or holding

This. Cheaters just want to keep getting away with all their s**t.
Kap is gonna f**k that team up. f**king seachickens.
LOL, Seattle fans saying they'll have to beat the refs. I guess they are prepping themselves for a legitimate game where their defensive holding and PI will be called and in their eyes... that is bs to call them for PI or holding

There is gonna be a [i]whole lotta B.S. , All over the place this week, I,for one,hope we let our actions talk for us as a team...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Originally posted by ballhawk:
Seahawks will win this
.capernick is scared of us..go hawks

Seahawks may win...Kap ain't afraid of you.

kap aint afraid of s**t

Kaep has started a season and a half, this is his second NFC Championship. Believe us, he's not scared of you b*tches
Originally posted by niners94:

This. Cheaters just want to keep getting away with all their s**t.

That's ironic that the Seahawks, out of all teams, would complain about reffing.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Seahawks will win this
.capernick is scared of us..go hawks

Seahawks may win...Kap ain't afraid of you.

kap aint afraid of s**t

Kaep has started a season and a half, this is his second NFC Championship. Believe us, he's not scared of you b*tches

After playin in the Super Bowl and performing well in it last year, I doubt he is scared of the stage or fan noise
2 hours and already going on 15 pages. Gonna be a good week
I kinda figured that this would be how it ended up..I like it. The two toughest teams in the nfc as it should be. I'm sure there be plenty of trash talk this coming week, so I'll leave that alone. Two great teams will do battle in Seattle..may the best team win, I cannot wait..gohawks

f**king trolls. Need to siteban every state that CAN buy tickets to that game.
f**king SeaCheating!... Go Niners!...
I kinda figured that this would be how it ended up..I like it. The two toughest teams in the nfc as it should be. I'm sure there be plenty of trash talk this coming week, so I'll leave that alone. Two great teams will do battle in Seattle..may the best team win, I cannot wait..gohawks

We're coming.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BleedScarlettAndGold:
f**king trolls. Need to siteban every state that CAN buy tickets to that game.
anyone here in Anon? I'm sure they can get it done. Block them from ticketmaster.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jan 12, 2014 at 3:15 PM ]
We cannot afford to come out sluggish from the get go, we have to be able to move the ball and quiet that crowd up
Share 49ersWebzone