LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 371 users in the forums

Live from Charlotte!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hello web zone! Just wanna give you all a live take on the events from Charlotte the day before the game! They're 9er fans roaming e streets of down town Charlotte. We completely took over the local buffalo wild wings (literally) with chants of who's got it better ths? Nobody! I'm impressed with the fans out tonight! Nothing but fun trash talk and good times !
have fun and represent!
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Jan 11, 2014 at 8:27 PM ]
The Empire is strong.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Hello web zone! Just wanna give you all a live take on the events from Charlotte the day before the game! They're 9er fans roaming e streets of down town Charlotte. We completely took over the local buffalo wild wings (literally) with chants of who's got it better ths? Nobody! I'm impressed with the fans out tonight! Nothing but fun trash talk and good times !

Enjoy! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
have fun and represent!

This
Originally posted by jays9ers:

Enjoy it in Charlotte because the Cawk ticket office is trying to shut out niner and/or panther fans out of their rattle box stadium
Awesome night out here tonight boys! I will be rocking the stadium tomorrow!
Originally posted by 16to87:
Enjoy it in Charlotte because the Cawk ticket office is trying to shut out niner and/or panther fans out of their rattle box stadium

That is such a b***h move. I swear the Seahawks organization is like none other when it comes to looking for every cheap advantage possible. The Stadium designed to enhance crowd noise. The sleazy coach who preaches cheap DB tactics. The PED use. This franchise is built on cutting corners. Everything about them is artificially enhanced. Drives me crazy.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by 16to87:

That is such a b***h move. I swear the Seahawks organization is like none other when it comes to looking for every cheap advantage possible. The Stadium designed to enhance crowd noise. The sleazy coach who preaches cheap DB tactics. The PED use. This franchise is built on cutting corners. Everything about them is artificially enhanced. Drives me crazy.
that cant be legal. this is ridiculous. pro sports are supposed to promote sportsmanship and this is a classless move by them. gonna be that much sweater when a packed house of s**t hawks fans go home crying
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
that cant be legal. this is ridiculous. pro sports are supposed to promote sportsmanship and this is a classless move by them. gonna be that much sweater when a packed house of s**t hawks fans go home crying

This is what I'm most looking forward to. It feels like even before the season began, we were meant to play in Seattle for the NFCCG. We were meant to end their season in their own stadium. Lets get it done!
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 12, 2014 at 1:02 AM ]

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

This is what I'm most looking forward to. It feels like even before the season began, we were meant to play in Seattle for the NFCCG. We were meant to end their season in their own stadium. Lets get it done!

its gonna be even sweater because we lost there and they brag about those two victories like we brag about our superbowl wins. f**k them. smashing them in their own house is gonna be so sweet. i dont think itll be a close game if russell plays as s**tty as he did today. we can handle their run game unlike the soft as saints. bowman and willis have gone super saiyan in the playoffs, crabs and Vern are in playoff mode, Boldin is Boldin and Kap has unfinished business from last year and a monkey to get off his back in seattle. theyre gonna get s**t on
Can people stop getting their panties in a bunch over Seattle. Carolina is the opponent, and right now that is all that matters.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
3 hours until liftoff.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Helllllooooooo Charlotte

Originally posted by pickle:
Can people stop getting their panties in a bunch over Seattle. Carolina is the opponent, and right now that is all that matters.

Agreed ... the presumption of moving on is unbelievable. Here is to hoping we take care of business today, and no one is hurt on either team. All the niner fans that are at ground zero, have a great day and root the good guys to victory.
Share 49ersWebzone