There are 165 users in the forums

How many of you 49ers fans love this era !

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many of you 49ers fans love this era !

Dynasty-------: 1979-1994
Slow Decline: 1995-2002
Dark Ages----: 2003-2010
Renaissance-: 2011-20??

I love this era, though, sometimes it is difficult to watch. We can't always win with the style we won with during the dynasty era, but it sure would be nice to see the 49ers seemingly be able to score at will against anyone again.
We pretty much scored at will against GB last week, with the only difference that we didn't punch it in from the 5 a few times.
This team reminds me of the Madden era Raiders. A lovable bunch of goofballs, from the coach all the way down to the equipment manager.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the dick nolan era was good , at least from 1970-1974. the monte clark era for one year in 1976 was very very good and would have been awesome had we not gotten banged up
Harbs has the wins but we need to start bringing home the championships!
This era really sucks. 3 straight playoff appearances, 2 division titles, 2 NFC Title games and a super bowl appearance. This era has been brutal, I miss the Mike Nolan era
ck era > as era
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
This era really sucks. 3 straight playoff appearances, 2 division titles, 2 NFC Title games and a super bowl appearance. This era has been brutal, I miss the Mike Nolan era

The Nolan era, with legends such as Kwame Harris, Nate Clements, and Antonio Bryant.

Dare I say

the GREATEST niner defense and running back crew EVER.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The Nolan era, with legends such as Kwame Harris, Nate Clements, and Antonio Bryant.

in my opinion the era before nolan was worse. at least nolan started laying the ground for the base of the pyramid that is close to peaking. and no i give no excuse for that puke of a coach who was here before nolan due to donahue, salary cap hell and any other excuse one wants to trot out

• Antix
  • Veteran
If we win a championship I'll fall in love with this era. So many players who deserve to be immortalized as champions.
My Era hasn't stopped yet
i love winning.... and lamps... i love lamp
Originally posted by socalniner:
Harbs has the wins but we need to start bringing home the championships!

Yup. Right now he is 1995-2005 Bill Cowher and we are 95-2005 Steelers. Great regular season success. Some post-season success. No ring(s)
It's nice having a competitive team and not being stuck in salary cap hell ...we took more of the bad than good before Harbaugh got here ...
Share 49ersWebzone