LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

What is Kaeps worth....?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What is Kaeps worth....?

What do you think his next contract should be? Based on 5 years 50% Guaranteed.
depends on him as a pocket QB, not as much as his dual threat bc with age that will not be as much a factor
I think he'll be in the $100 mill range. Some of these dudes getting north of that aren't half the QBs Kap is. Kap has that "it" factor that a lot of these guys around the league just don't have. They're great fantasy point earners, but when the pressure is on, they fold. Kap turns it up a notch when that time comes. That's why he's gonna get paid.
A bag of crushed Packer chips.
He's worth enough to have this not in the Kaepernick thread
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Well I think a lot of that depends on how this season ends, don't you?
I'm guessing 14-16 per year range. Of course if we win the Super Bowl I think he'll demand a 20+.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
A bag of crushed Packer nuts.

Fixed.

A bag of chips? More like a flaming bag of... crap.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think he'll be in the $100 mill range. Some of these dudes getting north of that aren't half the QBs Kap is. Kap has that "it" factor that a lot of these guys around the league just don't have. They're great fantasy point earners, but when the pressure is on, they fold. Kap turns it up a notch when that time comes. That's why he's gonna get paid.

"it" factor, he was 31st in passing through week 11 and had less running than Alex Smith lol

Less than Brady or Manning. Crabs showed what Kap is without a great WR. He isn't the kind of QB who can make any WR look good.

I would hope $10-15M per.
He'll get more than Cutler
Originally posted by Disp:
Well I think a lot of that depends on how this season ends, don't you?

...and whether we extend it end of this year or we wait till his rookie contract runs out and try to sign him as a free agent.
[ Edited by ayetee on Jan 7, 2014 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by NinersGiants:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

"it" factor, he was 31st in passing through week 11 and had less running than Alex Smith lol

Kaep is capable of bring home the SB whereas it is a pipe dream with Alex Smith.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone