LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 137 users in the forums

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think the Saints beat the Seachickens.

I do think that here is a good chance that this happens.

there really is. Especially since they've played before. In the first game, there were some fluke plays that went the seahawks way. The saints coaching staff will be much better prepared for them this time around.

P.S. Is this the shortest combined QB playoff game ever?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think the Saints beat the Seachickens.

I do think that here is a good chance that this happens.

there really is. Especially since they've played before. In the first game, there were some fluke plays that went the seahawks way. The saints coaching staff will be much better prepared for them this time around.

P.S. Is this the shortest combined QB playoff game ever?

Going to be a lot of short players in that game:

Midget Brigade:

Russell Wilson, 5'8
Earl Thomas, 5'8
Golden Turd, 5'9
Percy Harvin, 5'9

vs.

Short stack:

Drew Brees, 5'10
Darren Sproles, 5'4
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jan 8, 2014 at 6:08 AM ]
Our chances of winning AT Seattle.... 20%
Chances of beating New Orleans at home...80%

What say you
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Midget Brigade:

Russell Wilson, 5'8
Earl Thomas, 5'8
Golden Turd, 5'9
Percy Harvin, 5'9

vs.

Short stack:

Drew Brees, 5'10
Darren Sproles, 5'4

Good things come in small packages

That said, seems you're exaggerating, by about 13 inches (per ProFootballReference.com) . . .

Russell Wilson - 5' 11"
Earl Thomas - 5' 10"
Golden Tate - 5' 11"
Percy Harvin - 5' 11"

Drew Brees - 6'
Darren Sproles - 5' 6"
Originally posted by crake49:
That's part of what would make it so satisfying. They're just so confident that they're always going to win up there. What a shock it would be.

Hopefully, the Zona shock was the reality check they needed. But, there's no doubt Brees and Co will be better prepared after the Monday Night game.

Speaking of Brees . . .
Going to be plenty "breezy" in Seattle tomorrow - rain w/30mph winds
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Midget Brigade:

Russell Wilson, 5'8
Earl Thomas, 5'8
Golden Turd, 5'9
Percy Harvin, 5'9

vs.

Short stack:

Drew Brees, 5'10
Darren Sproles, 5'4

Good things come in small packages

That said, seems you're exaggerating, by about 13 inches (per ProFootballReference.com) . . .

Russell Wilson - 5' 11"
Earl Thomas - 5' 10"
Golden Tate - 5' 11"
Percy Harvin - 5' 11"

Drew Brees - 6'
Darren Sproles - 5' 6"

Russell Wilson is 5'10". He measured under 5'11" at the combine. He's south of that.
call me crazy, but I think the niners would even be more motivated against the Panthers if the Seahawks beat the saints. the niners want the Seahawks.
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Jan 10, 2014 at 9:18 AM ]
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
Seahawks it is. Let's get these panthers out the way swiftly and let's go tear up them birds
im fine with seattle in seattle. theyre not that good and were better. same goes for the AFC. the rest of the nfl isnt s**t compared to the niners right now
1) BEAT THE PANTHERS

GOOOOOO NINERS!!!
[ Edited by swayze on Jan 11, 2014 at 6:40 PM ]

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
call me crazy, but I think the niners would even be more motivated against the Panthers if the Seahawks beat the saints. the niners want the Seahawks.

"Motivation" is more like concentration when you're already motivated. You can't force through concentration. It is a moment to moment thing.
get ready to spank the weakhawks in their house
Earlier in the year the thought of going up to Seattle in the Championship game scared me but after today I don't feel the same. There offense is not playing well. There winning all there games on defense. Today if the Saints would have stuck to the pass they maybe win. But there play calling was terrible and they made a ton of mistakes, Today wasn't a case of Seattle being dominant it was more horrible play calling and execution on the Saints part. The Niners defense can shut down the Seahawks O the Saints did a good job today doing that and there D is not as good as ours, All we have to focus on is what the Saints didn't find things that work execute them don't make mistakes DON'T MISS FIELD GOALS. And i see the game this game being close into the 4th quarter for either team.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Jan 11, 2014 at 7:48 PM ]
I'm just afraid we are a bunch of stinking pretenders and our coach is a homophoic little piece of crap that can't stand losing but that is just what is going to happen to our pretender team. If we are lucky enough to get by tommoroorow we will not makeit to the super bowl and will ultimately go on a death spiral and not be in the playoffs until the antichrist comes.
Share 49ersWebzone