There are 147 users in the forums

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Got to beat the best to be the best. Seattle is the #1 seed.

Actually you just have to beat the team who beat the best. There wont be any consolation in losing up in SEA, just because we wanted to prove something. The road getting there doesnt matter, as long as we win the title.

exactly, its not the ufc, to be the man you dont have to beat the man. you just beat who is placed in front of you #1 seed or not.
How bout we just win the whole god damn thing!!! Who gives a rats ass who we play!! Bring home # 6!!!!
New Orleans option. If we beat seattle at Seattle, that will be our SUper Bowl and we have a guaranteed let down in New Jersey.
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
New Orleans option. If we beat seattle at Seattle, that will be our SUper Bowl and we have a guaranteed let down in New Jersey.

Disagree. In our oldem days the big game Was always the NFC championship game. The SB was just a celebratory exhibition , our coronation for winning the NFC championship game. I feel like that is what is coming our
way.. Seattle is our destiny.
[ Edited by Kwlui on Jan 7, 2014 at 7:45 PM ]
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Is this a serious question? I believe we rather play at home than at the seaf**ks

I will be equally satisfied winning the Superbowl, no matter who we beat along the way. If the Saints can save our team a trip to Seattle, I'm all for it!

First thing first though... Gotta beat the Panthers!
the fact that candlestick will be gone after this season gives the edge to a home game v. saints
I want to play Seadderall at home in the nfccg.I believe the Niners can beat them at home.
Originally posted by Kwlui:

Disagree. In our oldem days the big game Was always the NFC championship game. The SB was just a celebratory exhibition , our coronation for winning the NFC championship game. I feel like that is what is coming our
Thank you
While it would be sweet to have 1 more game at the old creaky lady

It would mean so much more to go up to the 12th douche and pound the midget and his boyfriend

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by Kwlui:

Thank you

im sorry, but watching the hags go one and done would be far too sweet a thing than any silly "revenge" scenario. OHHHH they beat us in 2 pretty meaningless games and now we're supposed to s**t ourselves in anticipation of "slaying the dragon"? PFFFFFF please.
f**k the seahawks!!!!!
  • buck
  • Veteran
If we beat the Panthers, we have two more games to win.

I do not really care where we play. The team has no control over that.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think the Saints beat the Seachickens.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think the Saints beat the Seachickens.

I do think that here is a good chance that this happens.
Share 49ersWebzone