There are 190 users in the forums

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

• Kwlui
  • Veteran
I don't think this season will feel complete unless we stick it to the Seahawks in front of their people in their stadium. That's what they deserve. I want there to be no questions of who the big dogs are in this division, league. Besides, we were already so close to beating the Saints and then hosting them at our home unexpectedly. it would be too much distraction, too much of a setup for disapointment. No, we need to beat Seattle where they feel they're Strongest. Then bring on those pesky Colts, we owe them too....
[ Edited by Kwlui on Jan 6, 2014 at 10:15 PM ]
Is this a serious question? I believe we rather play at home than at the seaf**ks
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
I don't like the way we lost to the seaf**ks. i think we are a much better team and i want the opportunity to prove it. i also believe that a Saints game at the Stick would cause too much hoopla, be a distraction and could potentially open the door to some complasensy. No, give me my niners taking it to them chickens in their coup, in front of all their chicken fans. That's the stuff of Niner Lore!!!
The scenario where we win the Super Bowl.
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
Come on people. Facing the Seahawks is our destiny. It's what's likely to happen, anyways. Might as well embrace it, and just think of the hero's journey our Niners will have to endure to accomplish our ultimate fate. It's the stuff of legends and think about how good "America's Game" will be. Besides, they need to do something of grandeur to make up for Ruining our perfect Superbowl Record last year. Unforgivable!
I would rather not see the Hawks again personally.
I would love to beat the Seahawks in their own house to shut them up as we waltz into the Super Bowl, but this season is special. I think it would be much more glorious to have one final, last farewell to Candlestick, beating the Saints who beat us by a bad call earlier in the season, only to go on to the Super Bowl.

That would be my idealistic scenario, but lucky for us, if we beat Carolina, I'd be more than content to face either team.
We got a damn good farewell to Candlestickl. Icing on the cake (outside of winning the Super Bowl) would be going up there and putting that 12th man business to bed. It would all also make a GREAT story for America's Game.
New poster.

If your plan was making entertaining threads, I hope you have another plan.
Saints pull off the miraculous upset
We pull off a close one against Panthers
Then Candlestick implodes before we can host the game, forcing us to play at the O.co

We would love to see you again for the nfc championship game. Lets make it a date.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
New poster.

If your plan was making entertaining threads, I hope you have another plan.

• Kwlui
  • Veteran
Old poster:

Thanks for reading and contributing to my thread. I will add you to my friend's list and make sure you get all my updates.
LMAO!! Duh!! Saints beating Seattle and we hosting the NFCCG
Are tickets on sale for the NFCCG
Share 49ersWebzone