LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

I can't be the only one who LOVED the officiating!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I can't be the only one who LOVED the officiating!

I was really upset at the non-calls in the first quarter....but then when I seen the refs were just letting guys play, I was all for it. I have ZERO problem with not calling every ticky tack call. They let the teams play ball today and the better team won..period. Good job refs.
Playing and robbing are two different things.
At least they let both teams play and the game didn't come down to a penalty or BS call
Are you drunk? The non-call on McDonald almost cost us the gAME. I have never seen WR's mugged like ours were today. I do not whine about officiating. But today, I was taken aback. I mean I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but after today, I think someone in the nfl front office doesn't like us. Sorry, it was ridiculous.
At least they let both teams play and the game didn't come down to a penalty or BS call
Call me repeat
[ Edited by Allx9er on Jan 5, 2014 at 6:33 PM ]
Hochuli's crew stills owes us on that non-called strip/fumble recovery that would have let the Niner beat the Giants in the NFCCG
F*ck the refs. The refs cost us home field advantage with that bs roughing the passer call on Brooks against the Saints. They tried to take this one from us, but couldn't.
It was fishy.
They let the DBs hold and grab all game long... Until the game was tied and we were driving.
Glad we won... But, fishy.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
You'd be saying the opposite if the 49ers lost.

But this is how real NFL football is played. I'm glad there were a lot of non-calls.

But that McDonald holding non-call should have been called.

Can't call a game that way vs. Seattle. Kaep will be 0-infinity.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Are you drunk? The non-call on McDonald almost cost us the gAME. I have never seen WR's mugged like ours were today. I do not whine about officiating. But today, I was taken aback. I mean I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but after today, I think someone in the nfl front office doesn't like us. Sorry, it was ridiculous.

THIS THIS THIS THIS..AMEN..!!!!! ITS EVERY WEEK..HORRIBLE CALLS AGAINST US AND NO CALLS FOR US..!!!
You are on the pipe if you weren't incredulous on the McDonald hold.

Don't care as long as it is fair...don't call holding on our defense when the other team's D is pulling out the jersey's of our receivers.

There were more than a few no calls though...but nothing that fixed the game.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Jan 5, 2014 at 6:46 PM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
They didn't call our holds so I can't complain too much.
Share 49ersWebzone